What New Music Are You Listening To?

It's the "Bonus Track." I wonder if it only comes on certain versions?
Damn. I don't have the vinyl yet so hopefully it comes with the mp3 download of it.

On first listen I'm digging the new songs. "Be Mine" particularly stands out. Honestly though, I could listen to her sing the constitution and love it.

• 4 weeks later...

Shearwater: I'm checking these guys out at live at Bogart's tonight when they open for St. Vincent. Honestly, I'm a little more excited about seeing them...although I hear St. Vincent is a great show. (I'm also interested to see what kind of shape Bogart's is in after roundabout a $half-million in improvements since I was there last...)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I run a mini marathon in Memphis on the 3rd. I'll be trying to make that one though. Speaking of Isbell, his video for "Alabama Pines" just came out.

For what it's worth, Jason Isbell is playing a show in the Taft Theatre ballroom (not the main theater) on Saturday, November 3rd. My cousin's band, Frontier Folk Nebraska, is going to be opening. $15. Isbell's pretty fantastic, and does a great live show. And partiality aside, my Frontier Folk Nebraska is pretty solid as well. Here's a link where you can listen to their latest (viny only) release: Frontier Folk Nebraska

Show's $15 advance, and $18 at the door. I'll gladly get a beer for any BGP folks that show.

For what it's worth, Jason Isbell is playing a show in the Taft Theatre ballroom (not the main theater) on Saturday, November 3rd. My cousin's band, Frontier Folk Nebraska, is going to be opening. $15. Isbell's pretty fantastic, and does a great live show. And partiality aside, my Frontier Folk Nebraska is pretty solid as well. Here's a link where you can listen to their latest (viny only) release: Frontier Folk Nebraska

Show's $15 advance, and $18 at the door. I'll gladly get a beer for any BGP folks that show.

Is the Taft Theater in Indy or Cincy?