What New Music Are You Listening To?

Is the Taft Theater in Indy or Cincy?

Cincinnati.

They've got the former Southgate House booking agent working for them now. One of the terms of his accepting the job was that they let him start booking shows in their smaller ballroom, and they're starting to bring in some solid shows at much more reasonable ticket prices these days.

Cincinnati.

They've got the former Southgate House booking agent working for them now. One of the terms of his accepting the job was that they let him start booking shows in their smaller ballroom, and they're starting to bring in some solid shows at much more reasonable ticket prices these days.

Damn. For some reasons I thought it was in Indy. I'll be there that weekend running a marathon.

• 4 weeks later...
Also in heavy rotation.

Justin Townes Earle - Nothing's Gonna Change The Way You Feel About Me Now

So I figured it was only right of me to admit how wrong I was about Justin Townes Earle.

For some reason I recently remembered you talking about how great he was, so this past week or so I decided to give him another try and can't get enough now. He's also playing at the Taft next Thursday night in Cincy. May try to see how he is live.

So I figured it was only right of me to admit how wrong I was about Justin Townes Earle.

For some reason I recently remembered you talking about how great he was, so this past week or so I decided to give him another try and can't get enough now. He's also playing at the Taft next Thursday night in Cincy. May try to see how he is live.

Hell yea, that is great news. I promise you'll enjoy his live show. One of my favorites live.

You won't find a better show for under $20 bucks, the Taft has some great shows for cheap. I saw Trampled by Turtles there earlier this year for $16.

• 4 weeks later...
Finally getting around to really listening to Avett Brothers - The Carpenter

I've dabbled in the Avett Brothers but never completely got into them. My fiancee's brother recently loaned me a copy of The Second Gleam. The song "Murder in the City" frigging kills me. I think that song alone is gonna make me buy at least an album or two of theirs.

I've dabbled in the Avett Brothers but never completely got into them. My fiancee's brother recently loaned me a copy of The Second Gleam. The song "Murder in the City" frigging kills me. I think that song alone is gonna make me buy at least an album or two of theirs.
My favorites are:

I And Love And You - title track, "January Wedding", and "Laundry Room" are personal faves.

The Gleam - "If It's the Beaches" is FRIGGIN AMAZING! But all 6 songs will blow you away.

• 4 weeks later...