Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recuiting Updates

Featured Replies

I can't wait for tomorrow. It's going to be a GREAT day.

  • Replies 268
  • Views 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is my favorite player to watch in the 2010 class, but your concerns about being undersized as it relates to the NBA are valid. I have said for a while he likely isn't a one and done type because of that, but IMO he is by far the most ready to step in from day 1 and make an impact in the college game. The one thing you aren't going to see in highlight type clips that will help him at the college and NBA levels is he really knows how to get position in the paint and once he has the defender pinned it's a guaranteed 2 as he knows how to use the glass to work every angle. If he can expand his game out to 18-20 feet while at OSU I think he will have a very productive NBA career. Athleticism isn't a concern IMO. He is plenty athletic for his size and thick body type...

 

Thanks man :thumb:. That's good enough for me. I never have doubted his game from what I've seen, I just never give post guys the benefit of the doubt because they seem to have more busts than other positions.

Zero chance...

 

Is there any truth to the story I read a while back...comes from an "unnamed, BCS-school" basketball coach who was told by his athletic director that if he spent a dime of the department's money trying to recruit Gilchrist (i.e. travel expenses), he would be fired, because everyone knows he's Cal's?

Is there any truth to the story I read a while back...comes from an "unnamed, BCS-school" basketball coach who was told by his athletic director that if he spent a dime of the department's money trying to recruit Gilchrist (i.e. travel expenses), he would be fired, because everyone knows he's Cal's?

I've heard that one a few times, but never really did any work to confirm it...

I've heard that one a few times, but never really did any work to confirm it...

 

Is there any truth to UK dropping the Maui Tourney and getting in the Adidas Super 64 and Best of the Summer tourneys?

What position will Gilchrist play, and is he a 5 star, 4 star?

What position will Gilchrist play, and is he a 5 star, 4 star?

 

#1 5 star.

Forward

  • Author
Going to be a very good day for UK fans...

 

I heard a few things last night that make me believe it might be a good weekend for UK fans, as well...

 

Calipari doesn't play around.

What position will Gilchrist play, and is he a 5 star, 4 star?

 

Some say he's the best player in the country regardless of class. From what I've seen I think I agree.

I heard a few things last night that make me believe it might be a good weekend for UK fans, as well...

 

Calipari doesn't play around.

 

Now that's what I like to hear.:thumb:

 

:dancingpa

I heard a few things last night that make me believe it might be a good weekend for UK fans, as well...

 

Calipari doesn't play around.

 

Care to expand a bit or can you?

Jeff Goodman posted a blog today saying he believes UK gets Knight, Leslie, Lamb, and Jones.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.