Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recuiting Updates

Featured Replies

Watching all of these ESPN college recruiting rankings and not seeing UK in the top 20 or so makes me wonder, where will they end up if they land Jones and Leslie or just one of those, considering they already have:

 

Knight

Poole

Lamb

Kanter

Polson

 

They haven't redone the ranking in a while. Knight, Kanter and Lamb are not factored in yet...

  • Replies 268
  • Views 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought Leslie was supposed to commit tonight?

 

You thought wrong...

You thought wrong...

 

Was he ever going to?

Was he ever going to?

Not that I ever knew of...

Not that I ever knew of...

 

Oh, I thought I heard during the McDonalds AA game they said he was committing before the game tonight and Selby was committing at halftime.

Oh, I thought I heard during the McDonalds AA game they said he was committing before the game tonight and Selby was committing at halftime.

 

I was thinking that Leslie said a few weeks ago that he would visit Florida after the Jordan game & would then make his decision sometime following.

You thought wrong...

 

You got anything new on Jones? Is the Kansas rumor legit?

 

I still see him on the west coast, and likely @ Washington. And if your belief that Leslie is staying home @ NC State proves accurate, that doesn't give UK much on the front line for 2010-11.

According to Tipton, Leslie's visit to Florida that was much talked about tonight has been cancelled by UF.

Not that I ever knew of...

 

I know you have connections and follow this stuff and what I'm about to say is a guess, but: My guess is Leslie ends up at UK. If he wanted to got to NC St. he could have ended this a long time ago. If he goes to UK he starts right away and plays on National TV almost every game. He gets to play w/ a really good passing PG and he plays for a coach that will probably have 4 frosh picked in the first round. How much could he possibly mean for Lowe. He'll only be there one year and they won't be that good anyway. Why go there?

I know you have connections and follow this stuff and what I'm about to say is a guess, but: My guess is Leslie ends up at UK. If he wanted to got to NC St. he could have ended this a long time ago. If he goes to UK he starts right away and plays on National TV almost every game. He gets to play w/ a really good passing PG and he plays for a coach that will probably have 4 frosh picked in the first round. How much could he possibly mean for Lowe. He'll only be there one year and they won't be that good anyway. Why go there?

 

I could be wrong but I was thinking he'd go to NC State so he could stay close to home. Nothing more nothing less.

I know you have connections and follow this stuff and what I'm about to say is a guess, but: My guess is Leslie ends up at UK. If he wanted to got to NC St. he could have ended this a long time ago. If he goes to UK he starts right away and plays on National TV almost every game. He gets to play w/ a really good passing PG and he plays for a coach that will probably have 4 frosh picked in the first round. How much could he possibly mean for Lowe. He'll only be there one year and they won't be that good anyway. Why go there?

If Leslie gets to make the decision it will likely be UK. I doubt that's how it plays out based on what I've heard...

If Leslie gets to make the decision it will likely be UK. I doubt that's how it plays out based on what I've heard...

 

That's truly unfortunate if he doesn't get to make the decision for himself. I'll feel bad for him if he can't go to the school he would like to go to. Does that kind of thing happen a lot?

Does that kind of thing happen a lot?

 

A lot more than it should...

A lot more than it should...

 

Are any of the people who were involved with Wall, involved with Leslie? If so you can better believe he won't leave Raleigh. It had to sting losing Wall to the Lebron James mafia, I'm sure they wouldn't want to see the same thing happen twice.

If Leslie gets to make the decision it will likely be UK. I doubt that's how it plays out based on what I've heard...

 

I understand what you're saying. I just think he wins out in the end. Wouldn't he have helped save Lowe's job if he owuld have commited but not signed? Maybe he's waiting until the last possible second so he still saves the job but he goes where he wants.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.