April 18, 201016 yr Going to land Leslie today? I've seen this a couple of places but I'd say its just all talk right now. I have no idea where its coming from though. It would be dream like if true, and Kentucky could more than likely celebrate their greatest week in UK recruiting history. Cal needs that final piece in order to put a real good team on the floor next season, that piece is either Leslie or Jones. Jones' game fits perfect and he would be the perfect fit, its hard to pass up a guy like CJ, especially when what Jones is going to do is up in the air. While I'm still dreaming I would like to imagine them coming together. Ahhh, you can dream. But really does anyone know where all of this Leslie stuff is coming from today? I know Cal and many others were in NYC this weekend, did anything go on or is it like I think, and just people talking and throwing stuff out there.
April 18, 201016 yr I've seen this a couple of places but I'd say its just all talk right now. I have no idea where its coming from though. It would be dream like if true, and Kentucky could more than likely celebrate their greatest week in UK recruiting history. Cal needs that final piece in order to put a real good team on the floor next season, that piece is either Leslie or Jones. Jones' game fits perfect and he would be the perfect fit, its hard to pass up a guy like CJ, especially when what Jones is going to do is up in the air. While I'm still dreaming I would like to imagine them coming together. Ahhh, you can dream. But really does anyone know where all of this Leslie stuff is coming from today? I know Cal and many others were in NYC this weekend, did anything go on or is it like I think, and just people talking and throwing stuff out there. People could be running on the fact that CJ canceled his to Florida. This was CJ's original plan. Go visit Florida after the Jordan game and then make a decision soon after that visit and now people are assuming he is ready to announce since he is no longer going to visit UF. A few days ago I would have said 50/50 that CJ would come to UK but I think our chances may have improved slightly. :thumb:
April 18, 201016 yr I understand what you're saying. I just think he wins out in the end. Wouldn't he have helped save Lowe's job if he owuld have commited but not signed? Maybe he's waiting until the last possible second so he still saves the job but he goes where he wants. Family and community hold great sway in some of these decisions. Ask Ralph Sampson or Joe B. Hall.
April 18, 201016 yr i just wonder if Leslie is waiting to find out what Patterson is going to do before making his decision. If Patterson stays then his playing time just went down...if Patterson goes to the NBA then Leslie pretty much walks in and starts on the front line.
April 18, 201016 yr On ESPN Insider, it says rumor is that UK will start 5 freshmen next year. I don't get insider but I could see that being the case next year with Miller being sixth man.
April 19, 201016 yr On ESPN Insider, it says rumor is that UK will start 5 freshmen next year. I don't get insider but I could see that being the case next year with Miller being sixth man. I think this is a certain, which and who they are going to be in the bigger question. I will go on to say that we keep 2 or of these players and are better next year than this upcoming year.
April 19, 201016 yr Would be nice to see this starting lineup. BK-PG Lamb-2 Jones-3 Leslie-4 Kanter-5 Miller/Liggins/Hood/Poole coming off the bench.
April 19, 201016 yr I think this is a certain, which and who they are going to be in the bigger question. I will go on to say that we keep 2 or of these players and are better next year than this upcoming year. I'm not sure it would be all 5, but 4 for sure. Knight Lamb Miller/Liggins/Poole ???/Jones/Leslie Kanter
April 19, 201016 yr No way we have as good of a season as least season if we start five freshman. I just don't see it happening but I guess stranger things have happened.
April 19, 201016 yr I still say Miller will start no matter who Cal gets. JMO I agree. I think he should too.
April 19, 201016 yr I agree. I think he should too. You think Miller should no matter who Cal recruits? - I think that is wrong and a borderline insane comment.
April 19, 201016 yr You think Miller should no matter who Cal recruits? - I think that is wrong and a borderline insane comment. Borderline insane? Really? :ohbrother:
April 19, 201016 yr You think Miller should no matter who Cal recruits? - I think that is wrong and a borderline insane comment. :lol::lol::lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.