Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recuiting Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 268
  • Views 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cal also said Enes had already been cleared by the NCAA Clearing House from an academic standpoint. Great news!

 

Wasn't Rose at Memphis cleared?

Wasn't Rose at Memphis cleared?

 

I could be wrong but I think these are two different issues. I think Enes' clearing academically had to do with European credits and grading versus the US system. Rose had to pass a test he failed twice before finally passing it in Detroit (I believe). :thumb:

I could be wrong but I think these are two different issues. I think Enes' clearing academically had to do with European credits and grading versus the US system. Rose had to pass a test he failed twice before finally passing it in Detroit (I believe). :thumb:

 

But the clearing house ok'd him to play after that test. It wasn't till the end of the basketball season that the NCAA started questioning the test. At least that's the way I remember it.

I could be wrong but I think these are two different issues. I think Enes' clearing academically had to do with European credits and grading versus the US system. Rose had to pass a test he failed twice before finally passing it in Detroit (I believe). :thumb:

 

My point was that NCAA clearninghouse clearing anyone does not mean anything as the Rose cased proved.

If Teague commits it looks like Wroten Jr. could commit. Then maybe Miller. I mean to get a top 10 recruit is usually a once a year type of thing for the top programs, but to land the 1, 2, 3, and 9 players in the country would be ridiculous. I'm not even doubting Cal at all. I think he can get it done. Can we real in Teague though is the real question. I read I think on KSR that they found he was a 60/40 U of L lean but I've been hearing otherwise all week. I'm not sure what to think.

Jay Williams Is tweeting from the Jordan Brand practice that Jones and Selby are close and that the rumor is that they both end up at Kansas.

 

Ahhhh, the flip flopping world of men's basketball recruiting.

Jay Williams Is tweeting from the Jordan Brand practice that Jones and Selby are close and that the rumor is that they both end up at Kansas.

 

Ahhhh, the flip flopping world of men's basketball recruiting.

 

Has Jones even been considering KU?

Jay Williams Is tweeting from the Jordan Brand practice that Jones and Selby are close and that the rumor is that they both end up at Kansas.

 

Ahhhh, the flip flopping world of men's basketball recruiting.

 

I guess it's not out of the question, but I'd be mildly shocked if Jones left the west coast for anywhere but UK. I'm inclined to believe he chooses Washington.

They said Jones' final list was UK, Washington and Oregon didn't they?

The NCAA didn't get into the Rose case until the EPS(?) board contacted the NCAA regarding the score.

The only reason they contacted the NCAA is because they didnt get a response back from Rose.

They sent a letter to his home in Chicago and not Memphis, where he was. There was no response the the NCAA took them at their word and presumed cheating.

Watching all of these ESPN college recruiting rankings and not seeing UK in the top 20 or so makes me wonder, where will they end up if they land Jones and Leslie or just one of those, considering they already have:

 

Knight

Poole

Lamb

Kanter

Polson

I thought Leslie was supposed to commit tonight?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.