Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recuiting Updates

Featured Replies

There are getting ready to be a ton of updates so I just figured I'd start a recruiting thread...

 

Here #1 (from my site):

C.J. Leslie is Down to a Final Three; Kentucky In the Mix

 

Word of God Christian Academy senior C.J. Leslie has narrowed his final list to three schools according to ESPN.

 

Here is an excerpt from the article:

 

C.J. Leslie (Holly Springs, N.C./Word of God Christian Academy) has narrowed his choices down to three: Kentucky, NC State and Florida.

 

My thoughts: Everyone I talk to seems to think that there is actually a two horse race for Leslie: N.C. State and Kentucky. Everyone also indicates that Kentucky is likely in the lead as they enter the homestretch.

  • Replies 268
  • Views 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon Knight recently stated he is ready and will make his decision "soon." Can only mean good things for UK.

Brandon Knight recently stated he is ready and will make his decision "soon." Can only mean good things for UK.

 

How exactly did you tie sentence one with sentence two???

How exactly did you tie sentence one with sentence two???

 

Are you asking why I think it means good things for UK? If so one would assume UK is still in the lead which means a commitment soon would likely leave no room for a lead change for Florida/UConn/etc.

  • Author

Knight is down to two according to a guy I know in Miami: UF and UK...

 

He is going to announce soon after today's championship game.

Knight is down to two according to a guy I know in Miami: UF and UK...

 

He is going to announce soon after today's championship game.

 

Soon as in after-the-game soon? Or later?

What championship game is today?

 

I just hope UK gets 1 of the 2.

What championship game is today?

 

I just hope UK gets 1 of the 2.

 

I believe their state finals.

I believe their state finals.

 

Oh cool stuff don't really follow high school bball.

  • Author
Soon as in after-the-game soon? Or later?

 

As in the next week or two...

As in the next week or two...

 

Wireman, whats your thoughts on Knight?

 

I heard an analyst on Rivals Radio last night that said that he thought Kentucky had every reason to be confident.

^^ Florida should definitely be the school biting their nails.

Not Wireman, but Knight has kept everything very, very close to the vest in his recruitment. Logic says UK is in a great position, but the kid hasn't tipped his hand at all outside of cutting down his list. I expect him to land at UK but wouldn't be shocked one bit if he decided otherwise...

The video of CJ Leslie on KSR is pretty awesome. I'd love to see him in a UK uniform.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.