Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recuiting Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Let's just say it was likely best for both parties to go in different directions. The whole Selby recruitment has been a train wreck waiting to happen IMO...

 

I'm going to guess that Selby lands at Kansas. No inside info or anything but just a hunch...

  • Replies 268
  • Views 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to guess that Selby lands at Kansas. No inside info or anything but just a hunch...

Seems likely at this point but NOTHING will surprise me on that one...

I want who ever Coach Cal wants...period! In one year I have become a believer in his abiliites to coach and recruit. If he still wants them I would love to see them in UK blue and white.

  • Author

I have no doubts that he will bring in 4-5 very good recruits. The question will be does he land plan A or B at each position or does he have to go to plan C on a few...

I would have no problem bringing in Leslie and Knight. I think it fills the positions we need to fill for next season. Only problem might be depth if those are the only 2 signed along with Poole.

I'll go on record right now and say that UK's 2010 class will look like..........

 

Knight

Leslie

Lamb

Poole

I'll go on record right now and say that UK's 2010 class will look like..........

 

Knight

Leslie

Lamb

Poole

I'll take it :D

I'll go on record right now and say that UK's 2010 class will look like..........

 

Knight

Leslie

Lamb

Poole

 

3 5* and a 4* guy....Yeah, that would easily be a top 3-4 recruiting class....

 

FWIW, I see that as the likely result as well.

I'll go on record right now and say that UK's 2010 class will look like..........

 

Knight

Leslie

Lamb

Poole

 

I could also see them throwing in Enes Kanter with that. He is suppost to be visiting this weekend for the Florida game and apparently Cal really likes him.

I hope we get Leslie, he is just sick, and flashy so he will fit in nicely.

Knight I think in the end will pick UK.

I could also see them throwing in Enes Kanter with that. He is suppost to be visiting this weekend for the Florida game and apparently Cal really likes him.

 

Kanter is definitely the x-factor in this class. Cal has eyed him ever since he landed in the states, and ever since his de-comit from Washington, has been on him hard. Only thing is there is a lot of other coaches with their hands in this cookie jar. Euro kids are unlike US kids, meaning a lot of the stuff that really matters to the normal American recruit may not matter to Kanter, and some of the stuff that doesn't matter may matter. He's only been in the states about a year, so its not like he has grew up hearing about Kentucky. However, Cal is a great talker, and can most certainly get in his ear and tell him what he wants to hear. Depending on the visit this weekend, I really like where we sit with Kanter, if we could add him to the class I mentioned, or replace someone in that class other than Knight/Leslie with him it will be another amazing class for John Cal.

Read on another board that Teague and Selby may also be visiting this weekend.

Read on another board that Teague and Selby may also be visiting this weekend.

 

Teague has supposed to have visited a couple of other times as well, hopefully this time he really pulls through. Would be nice to get Selby on campus, but like GT said earlier, may not be in good taste for a Kentucky/Selby marriage. The vibe I've been getting on Selby has not been good lately, and that would be a huge blow if we didn't land Knight, then had to miss out on him. Selby will be one of the last in this class to decide though, so anything can happen.

Read on another board that Teague and Selby may also be visiting this weekend.

 

According to KSR, Enes Kanter will be too.

It is now being reported that 2011 recruits Quincy Miller, Deuce Bello, and Michael Gilchrist will now join Teague, Selby, and Kanter as visitors this weekend for the Florida game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.