Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recuiting Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Fair enough. Poole, Kanter, and Knight. Let's add Lamb and Jones/Leslie to that class and we'll be having some fun next year.

 

I think Polson has a great shot of being added late this week or early next week, as well.

  • Replies 268
  • Views 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Enes at the Nike Hoops game, I'm not so sure Rivals can keep him out of the top 15 recruits in the country. He's a beast. I'm excited to have him.

Watching Enes at the Nike Hoops game, I'm not so sure Rivals can keep him out of the top 15 recruits in the country. He's a beast. I'm excited to have him.

It may change once they update their rankings. They only do it so often I believe.

It may change once they update their rankings. They only do it so often I believe.

 

They have a final spring ranking that will come out in a few weeks I believe. That will be the last change to the rankings and like I said, they will be hard pressed to not rank Enes right behind Sullinger for top Centers in the class.

Gonna be a good Knight!

Gonna be a good Knight!

 

From the Great Wall of Kentucky, to Kentucky Knight's.

 

Just think, if Patterson and Orton come back, then add Kanter. :scared:

Edited by SportsGuy41017

They have a final spring ranking that will come out in a few weeks I believe. That will be the last change to the rankings and like I said, they will be hard pressed to not rank Enes right behind Sullinger for top Centers in the class.

 

Why would he be ranked behind Sullinger? From what I saw, Sullinger should be the one in the backseat.

Another name to now watch is Mike Rosario, he is a former McDonalds All-American who is transferring from Rutgers. He is listing UK as a possible destination. He is a 6'3 shooting guard who can shoot the rock.

He is a 6'3 shooting guard who can shoot the rock.

 

He's much more of a slasher than a shooter. He hit from deep at a 30% clip as a freshman and 32% as a sophomore. Not what I would define as a guy that can "shoot the rock". He's also a combo guard that turned it over twice as many times as he got an assist in 2 years. He was nothing close to what was expected of him at Rutgers...

From the Great Wall of Kentucky, to Kentucky Knight's.

 

Just think, if Patterson and Orton come back, then add Kanter. :scared:

 

Anything with either of those names, and especially with both, is a dream scenario.

Why would he be ranked behind Sullinger? From what I saw, Sullinger should be the one in the backseat.

 

Sully is the most complete big man in this class...period.

 

He could easily be the best prospect in this class. He is the most "college-ready" from day 1.

Sully is the most complete big man in this class...period.

 

He could easily be the best prospect in this class. He is the most "college-ready" from day 1.

 

Probably true, but he wasn't Sat. night. :thumb:

Sully is the most complete big man in this class...period.

 

He could easily be the best prospect in this class. He is the most "college-ready" from day 1.

 

How tall is Sullinger? Is he considered a forward as far as college position?

How tall is Sullinger? Is he considered a forward as far as college position?

 

Center but he's only 6'8 or 6'9 from what I remember.

Another name to now watch is Mike Rosario, he is a former McDonalds All-American who is transferring from Rutgers. He is listing UK as a possible destination. He is a 6'3 shooting guard who can shoot the rock.

 

Wouldn't he have to sit out a year?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.