Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recuiting Updates

Featured Replies

Notably 2010 PG Cory Joseph and you can guarantee he was laying some ground work on 2013 PG Nigel Williams-Gross...

 

Is he the next big PG?

  • Replies 268
  • Views 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is he the next big PG?

Very well could turn into that. He's pretty darn good for a young pup...

Why has Kentucky not offered Enes Kanter a scholarship?

  • Author
Why has Kentucky not offered Enes Kanter a scholarship?

 

They have and he will likely commit soon.

They have and he will likely commit soon.

 

You pretty sure on this one ? Would be nice from everything I have read .:thumb:

I asked the question the other day "Does anyone think Leslie is hearing PPat back to UK, which is why some are assuming he's now leaning to NC State?"

 

My new question:

 

Does anyone think Leslie is hearing Terrence Jones to UK and that's why he is leaning NC State?

  • Author

Hey folks, I have great news about UK recruiting. This is going to be a great week.

Hey folks, I have great news about UK recruiting. This is going to be a great week.

 

 

 

Well let's hear it.

Hey folks, I have great news about UK recruiting. This is going to be a great week.

 

Bring it on my man.

  • Author
Well let's hear it.

 

Wednesday night's gonna be a good good night

Hey folks, I have great news about UK recruiting. This is going to be a great week.

 

I don't know what you do, but I've had a good feeling about this week for quite some time.

Hey folks, I have great news about UK recruiting. This is going to be a great week.

 

What do you know?

Wednesday night's gonna be a good good night

 

C'mon Wireman he's been a lock since day 1. Gimme some better news than that :D

  • Author
C'mon Wireman he's been a lock since day 1. Gimme some better news than that :D

 

It's been a strong possibility since day 1...now, I think it can go into lock status :thumb:

It's been a strong possibility since day 1...now, I think it can go into lock status :thumb:

 

Fair enough. Poole, Kanter, and Knight. Let's add Lamb and Jones/Leslie to that class and we'll be having some fun next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.