Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recuiting Updates

Featured Replies

It is now being reported that 2011 recruits Quincy Miller, Deuce Bello, and Michael Gilchrist will now join Teague, Selby, and Kanter as visitors this weekend for the Florida game.

 

Wow. All very important visitors. Not too good of a feeling on Teague or Selby. Hopefully Quincy has another good visit because I have a weird feeling he'll commit soon if he does. 1, 2, and 3 in the 2011 class are planning on visiting. That's insane.

  • Replies 268
  • Views 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Bello's pretty nice too. He is a super-freak athlete.

If this doesn't get you pumped about trying to land CJ Leslie, then you don't bleed blue..

 

He's intense and I love it. The very last clip of the double oop gave me chills.

 

I thought he was going to hit his head on the rim at least 10 times in that video.

^Bello's pretty nice too. He is a super-freak athlete.

 

Reminds me of Travis Leslie of Georgia (athleticism-wise).

Reports are Selby will be a no-show tomorrow. This means he has probably decided on Kansas and or he has found out that Knight is indeed going to commit to UK. Hope its the latter.

Hope Knight comes.

 

Me too. Latest rumor is that he wants to stay in state. Even though Florida isn't sharing no where near the success Kentucky is right now, it would make sense in a lot of ways. He would again team up with former AAU teammate Kenny Boynton, then if he stayed for his sophomore year, team up with friend and AAU teammate Austin Rivers. Not too mention it would be close to home. However, it is just a rumor, and the Knight camp hasn't let anything slip. Florida may be way in front as far as anybody knows and vice versa for Kentucky. Extremely rare that a top talent like this keeps his recruitment such a secret. It is definitely a wait and see type situation, and one that will undoubtedly keep Gator and Cat fans on the edge of their seats and with their fingers crossed.

If this doesn't get you pumped about trying to land CJ Leslie, then you don't bleed blue..

 

He's intense and I love it. The very last clip of the double oop gave me chills.

 

 

That is the best BBall highlight film I've ever seen for a HS player. He's a nasty, nasty, ridiculously fithly dunker IMO. Hope he's in the Blue and White next year.:thumb:

Me too. Latest rumor is that he wants to stay in state. Even though Florida isn't sharing no where near the success Kentucky is right now, it would make sense in a lot of ways. He would again team up with former AAU teammate Kenny Boynton, then if he stayed for his sophomore year, team up with friend and AAU teammate Austin Rivers. Not too mention it would be close to home. However, it is just a rumor, and the Knight camp hasn't let anything slip. Florida may be way in front as far as anybody knows and vice versa for Kentucky. Extremely rare that a top talent like this keeps his recruitment such a secret. It is definitely a wait and see type situation, and one that will undoubtedly keep Gator and Cat fans on the edge of their seats and with their fingers crossed.

 

Knight and Boynton didn't exactly get along all that well when they played AAU together, and from what I saw of him last year he and Rivers weren't pals either. I wouldn't put any weight into that rumor...

I heard where CJ Leslie is suppose to be the next Kevin Garnett. If so then hes tough, if hes close then hes tough.

I would love to have his athleticism and think that he could be tough both offensively and defensively. Hes one that wont hurt you either way from what I've seen. Maybe needs to be a little stronger but he uses his quickness good and explosive also. I'll take him cause he would make a great three or four besides of Orton. If him and Knight came with Bledsoe(which I think will be back), Orton and Miller/Dobson and maybe another DiperDandy then we could carry what we have this year.

Ohh yea, I made this statement the other day. If Wall leaves we get Knight. If Wall did by chance stay then we have no chance, which either way its alright with me.

That is the best BBall highlight film I've ever seen for a HS player. He's a nasty, nasty, ridiculously fithly dunker IMO. Hope he's in the Blue and White next year.:thumb:

 

He's got some bunnies.

Hey GT, could you tell us about Leslie's game a little bit? All I've seen is highlights and we all know you can't really judge someone on that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.