Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recuiting Updates

Featured Replies

Hey GT, could you tell us about Leslie's game a little bit? All I've seen is highlights and we all know you can't really judge someone on that.

I haven't seen him nearly as much as most of the other top recruits in the class, but I have seen him enough to have a pretty good feel for his game. Obviously from the highlights you can tell he's a freak athlete, but I wasn't blown away by his overall basketball ability. When the game goes up tempo he can absolutely be a force filling the lane and finishing at the rim, but he's going to take some time to give much production in the half court. He will give quality minutes as a freshman, but he's not a sure fire one and done that comes in polished like a Cousins and takes over early in his career...

  • Replies 268
  • Views 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't seen him nearly as much as most of the other top recruits in the class, but I have seen him enough to have a pretty good feel for his game. Obviously from the highlights you can tell he's a freak athlete, but I wasn't blown away by his overall basketball ability. When the game goes up tempo he can absolutely be a force filling the lane and finishing at the rim, but he's going to take some time to give much production in the half court. He will give quality minutes as a freshman, but he's not a sure fire one and done that comes in polished like a Cousins and takes over early in his career...

 

Thanks man. :thumb:

 

That's about what I figured. With that athleticism I figured he'd have to be kind of raw offensively to not be the best recruit in the class. Still would love to have him at UK though.

Thanks man. :thumb:

 

That's about what I figured. With that athleticism I figured he'd have to be kind of raw offensively to not be the best recruit in the class. Still would love to have him at UK though.

 

No problem. I like his game a lot, but he's a back end of the 5 star ranking player IMO. While their games aren't at all alike I'd compare him to Orton from the last UK class. The overall talent is there, but the skill set needs work. They seem to be a lot more similar in that they will put in the work to get there...

No problem. I like his game a lot, but he's a back end of the 5 star ranking player IMO. While their games aren't at all alike I'd compare him to Orton from the last UK class. The overall talent is there, but the skill set needs work. They seem to be a lot more similar in that they will put in the work to get there...

 

There's nothing wrong IMO with a guy coming in and needing a few years to really polish up his game. I hope that UK fans (myself included) don't feel like every highly touted guy that comes in is going to be John Wall or Cousins because they're obviously not going to be. I feel like next season probably won't be as good to us as this one was but that's okay with me, UNC has about as good a program as you can have and even they have years when they are not at an Elite level, like this year. :thumb:

No problem. I like his game a lot, but he's a back end of the 5 star ranking player IMO. While their games aren't at all alike I'd compare him to Orton from the last UK class. The overall talent is there, but the skill set needs work. They seem to be a lot more similar in that they will put in the work to get there...

 

Kind of like say a John Henson at UNC this year?

Kind of like say a John Henson at UNC this year?

 

Henson is the nastiest shot blocker :ylsuper:

Looks like UK is on the verge of getting a big Enes.

 

Good news.

Per Cal.... he is in the air for a total of 10 hours tonight, won't be home till 5AM. Jones is my guess...

Leslie is explosive. It seems UK would have a good shot at landing him.

 

And, if I had to bet, I'd say Knight lands at UK. But, like everyone else, I wouldn't be surprised if he chose somewhere else.

I beleive that Rivals had Selby visiting this past Sunday. Does anybody know if he was here and what his reaction was?

I beleive that Rivals had Selby visiting this past Sunday. Does anybody know if he was here and what his reaction was?

He did not visit...

He did not visit...

 

No Teague either?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.