Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Connecticut Predictions

Who wins? 106 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game is part of like the SEC vs Big East classic or challenge or something.

 

Wednesday @ 9:30 at MSG.

 

Big game, big atmosphere, national TV.

 

UCONN lost to Duke 68-59 and that's their only really big game.

 

UK 79

UCONN 71

 

 

I assume Dicky V will be calling this game? Anyone know?

Edited by gold sunrise
wrong date, changed it

  • Replies 95
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna pick against the cats again.

 

Uconn 83

UK 78

 

I hope the boys prove me wrong.

 

I hope to see two halves of basketball played the way we played the first half of the UNC game. If this team puts to halves together like that, I don't know that there is a team in the nation that can compete. Putting them together is the key though...

Going to go with Kentucky. Today's game really scared me being it was the first time the young ones played against that kind of talent/experience. There was a point in which they were up by 19 and playing like superstars. Even though they couldn't get it started back up in the second half, they pulled out the win when it was on the line. IMO, if Wall doesn't miss valuable minutes to start the half, the Cats are not in that situation. He changed everything by being on the floor and makes everyone around him better. Pat may be the leader, but Wall is the vocal and floor leader.

 

This game is on a big stage and at a neutral site. That is way better than being on the road in a hostile environment. I have a hunch there will be just as much Kentucky Blue as navy blue in there on Tuesday, so id say the young guys will be alright. The win today was big because it gives them the confidence they need to know they can play top teams with experience, and that they can win. UCONN may be more experienced, but Kentucky is more talented. Talent one today, I am hoping it does again on Tuesday.

 

 

 

UK 76

UCONN 71

I haven't seen UCONN , I just know w are ranked higher and our defense is improving each game. Good to see this UK team get points off their defense.

This should be a good game, but I think that UCONN will defeat the Cats in NY.

 

UK 63

UCONN 71

I picked UConn, but if UK plays like they did in the first half against UNC, they'll win easily. Depends on which UK team shows up.

UK proved one thing to me yesterday. They love a big national stage and take it to a new level when the lights come on. Since lots of their games are on a national broadcast, this is going to be a great season. Big time atmosphere Wednesday night in NYC. Cats roll to 9-0, and take UCONN down 79-70. Players love to be on national television. Go Big Blue!

I haven't seen UCONN , I just know w are ranked higher and our defense is improving each game. Good to see this UK team get points off their defense.

 

I have watched them twice so far and man they definitely look tough. I thought they looked a lot better than UNC when I watched them. This game is definitely going to be a battle for sure. Hope the Cats will give them a good game.

 

UConn has lead the NCAA in blocked shots the last eight years...how crazy is that?

I think UConn controls the first half, and then Kentucky runs them out in the second half for about a 10-12 point win.

 

Kentucky 78

UConn 66

Cats by 9,81-72.GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now despite us beating UNC, I just don't see us winnin both games against tough ranked opponents and honestly I would like to see a loss so our team might be a bit humbled and then Cal will be able to use that and improve them even more. With that being said, I think UConn wins this.

 

Connecticut 76

Kentucky 71

UConn's guards are even if not a little better than UK's guards. Dyson and Walker are pretty tough one-two combo. I think Patterson, Cousins, and Orton dominate in this game and control the boards. MSG is basically in UConn's back yard and might create a little adversity.

 

I'll take the Cat's..

 

UK- 82

UConn- 75

If Kentucky can play a full 40 minutes like they did during their run in the UNC game in the first half, no one will beat them in the country. That being said, I think they win a close one by 4.

As a rule of thumb always pick the team that has John Wall. Unless you are LRCW of course.

As a rule of thumb always pick the team that has John Wall. Unless you are LRCW of course.

 

 

Aren't you the guy that told me that Fleming County would blow Ashland out of the gym? Yep, you sure are. What happened there? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.