Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Connecticut Predictions

Who wins? 106 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Why would you pull for UCONN in this one? Are you an alum? Or do you just not like UK?

 

To bother UK fans! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

 

I like UK ok and will pull for them in some cases.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I think I'll pull for the Big East team on this one! :D

  • Replies 95
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb: And UCONN is a Big East team.

 

Same as why many UK fans will not pull for UL.

 

Big East team is correct! Don't you DARE put me in the same sentence with "those other type" fans. :irked::irked::irked: I will pull for UK sometimes!!

 

TD is from Brooklyn, alot closer to UCONN than Lexington.

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To bother UK fans! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

 

 

 

I like UK ok and will pull for them in some cases.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I think I'll pull for the Big East team on this one! :D

 

This may sound crazy, but I don't get real bothered by people rooting against Big Blue Nation. I don't think people would hate them so much if they weren't the Roman Empire. So I would take that trade any day. At least you root against them, better than not rooting at all. :thumb:

This may sound crazy, but I don't get real bothered by people rooting against Big Blue Nation. I don't think people would hate them so much if they weren't the Roman Empire. So I would take that trade any day. At least you root against them, better than not rooting at all. :thumb:

 

Them being the "roman empire" has no effect on my level of disdain for UK. I would root against them regardless of their history.

I just hope Cousins and Robinson do not get into it.

How does UConn travel? Hartford (Storrs) to NYC is under 3 hours so UConn should have a crowd advantage at the game, assuming they travel well.

UConn's only loss was to Duke by 9 points - this also happens to be the only "true test" for the Huskies so far this season. Their last game was at home against Harvard, which they barely survived, holding off the Ivy-Leaguers for just a 6 point victory.

 

I'm taking the Cats coming off the impressive victory over UNC.

Edited by Bluegrass Hoops Report
spelling, grammar

How does UConn travel? Hartford (Storrs) to NYC is under 3 hours so UConn should have a crowd advantage at the game, assuming they travel well.

 

UCONN travels very well, especially to NYC...

I like the Cats to win this one 85-83 in an offensive juggernaut of a game. Look for Wall to limit his turnovers in this game as he has had too many in games past.

UCONN travels very well, especially to NYC...

Knowing both fan bases, what ratio do you expect?

Knowing both fan bases, what ratio do you expect?

Should be pretty close to even, or maybe a slight UConn advantage. UK will be there in full force, but the travel distance and middle of the week game should tip it to the Huskies...

I picked UConn, but if UK plays like they did in the first half against UNC, they'll win easily. Depends on which UK team shows up.

 

Nothin' like covering both sides in a prediction thread huh?

There will be plenty of Kentucky fans there, but I expect UCONN to bring more.

 

Kentucky is almost 3x as long of a trip.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.