Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Connecticut Predictions

Who wins? 106 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Quote from Cal "This will be a game for MEN, not boys."

  • Replies 95
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I take it you missed them demolish LSU???

LSU hasn't played too impressively so far this year against any opponent. Arizona State demolished them as well, and they barely squeaked past Louisiana-Lafayette in their last game.

I predicted earlier in the thread that UConn would win in a close game...

 

Not seeing that post...

I predicted earlier in the thread that UConn would win in a close game...

 

:thumb:

 

It wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that way. But, from what I've seen of UConn, I don't think they're as good as Kentucky, and I generally pick the team that I think is better to win the game. Not always, but most of the time.

Not seeing that post...

 

Me either...but it doesn't matter, since I got GT's prediction in his last post.

 

I expect UK to lose some games this year...not many, but more than one. The problem is, I don't see a team on their schedule that is better than them, and certainly no one more talented. So, when looking at each game individually, its hard for me to pick them to lose any one game. No doubt, they'll drop some mid-week SEC game at Ole Miss or Vandy. There's no way to project playing "flat".

Not seeing that post...

 

Me either. :idunno:

GT might be like me...sometimes I think my posts are in different threads than they actually are. Then, I have to search through other threads to figure out whether I posted it at all. :D

Not seeing that post...

 

Post #20, but it was late and I guess I forgot to put I'd take UConn in a close one.... :lol:

Kentucky 75-69.

Regardless of the outcome, this should be an exciting game. I'm looking forward to it.

Cats 78

Huskies 77

 

Should be a great game. Patterson on the glass may be the difference.

Cats love playing on the big stage. UK- 79 UConn- 70

UConn 72 Kentucky 65

To bother UK fans! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

 

That may bother some but I certainly don't have a problem with it :thumb:. I understand, I pull against U.L. most if not all the time myself.:D

U.K. 77

UConn 75

 

(possibly in an overtime)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.