Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Connecticut Predictions

Who wins? 106 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I say percentage-wise that Uconn will hold a 60-40 fan advantage.

As for the game, John Wall continues to impress, Patterson has another double-double, and UK wins by 8.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the Cats, but don't think they will pull this one out. Hope they prove me wrong.

Young team emotional let down after Saturday's game...I see the cats falling behind early. I think that the key to this game will be the effectiveness from Miller and Dodson from behind the arc. UConn has some nice length and they will pack it in.

My prediction is a double digit deficit at half for the Cats, who come storming back in the second half.

78-74 UK in OT.

TD is from Brooklyn, alot closer to UCONN than Lexington.

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wall @ MSG in the Spotlight on National TV.

 

As TO would say, "Get your Popcorn ready!"

Wall @ MSG in the Spotlight on National TV.

 

As TO would say, "Get your Popcorn ready!"

 

Exactamundo.:thumb:

This should be a good game, but I think that UCONN will defeat the Cats in NY.

 

UK 63

UCONN 71

 

I will have to agree with you on this one as much as it pains me.

Coach Cal on Dan Patrick Show said " We are not that good! We are a few bounces of the ball away from being 4-4 record and me having for sale signs on my yard. Uconn is vet team and their guards want to make a name for themselves against us (or something like that)"

 

UK will have to keep turnovers very low and score every chance to beat Uconn. My heart says UK but my brain says UCONN.

This may sound crazy, but I don't get real bothered by people rooting against Big Blue Nation. I don't think people would hate them so much if they weren't the Roman Empire. So I would take that trade any day. At least you root against them, better than not rooting at all. :thumb:

 

Sorry but I could care less about any "Empire". The only reason I find myself not wanting to pull for UK is because of the fans.

I'm going to assume John Wall won't have to leave the game for 10 minutes due to leg cramps...therefore, I'll take the Cats.

 

UK - 84

UConn - 69

I'm going with UK in a close one. That's if Wall is healthy and pain free. That's also if the defense picks up and we stay out of foul trouble. Are you listening Big Cuz?

UK doesn't get outnumbered at a neutral site very often.

 

I know it was the day after thanksgiving, but with the numbers they brought to the Garden for the Preseason NIT, I think UK will outnumber them. UCONN did travel really well though IMO. So I'll guess it will be 60/40, but that could be way off base. I expect UK to have alot of fans there, so maybe that's why I could be off.

UK fans are infamous for traveling well I don't see it as much of a problem.

Sorry but I could care less about any "Empire". The only reason I find myself not wanting to pull for UK is because of the fans.

Funny how I feel the EXACT same way about that other team in this state a little west of Lexington.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.