Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs Connecticut Predictions

Who wins? 106 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

:lol:

Funny how I feel the EXACT same way about that other team in this state a little west of Lexington.

 

:D:D:clap::ylsuper::notworthy:

  • Replies 95
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like the Cats made it there safely according to Cal, a couple of rough patches out of Lexington flew into Jersey and are there. Go Cats!

 

UK will have to keep turnovers very low and score every chance to beat Uconn. My heart says UK but my brain says UCONN.

Sort of how I am. I think UConn takes this one.

Wall @ MSG in the Spotlight on National TV.

 

As TO would say, "Get your Popcorn ready!"

 

 

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE! :popcorn:

This is the ultimate stage for John Wall.

 

I see Kentucky winning this one and the only reason they don't, is if John Wall has foul trouble.

 

I think this guy can carry this team on his shoulders, a long way!

One thing not many people mentioned about the game Saturday is how well UK defended. A lot of shots UNC hit were very tough.

 

Can't wait for tonight!

Funny how I feel the EXACT same way about that other team in this state a little west of Lexington.

 

Oh darn that ruined my day! :lol::lol::lol:

I don't see any reason to pick UConn. I think UK is clearly more talented, and they've looked better to date. Doesn't mean the Huskies can't or won't win, just that I see no reason for thinking they will.

This is a pick game in vegas. Any Cat fans laying down the house?

I don't see any reason to pick UConn. I think UK is clearly more talented, and they've looked better to date. Doesn't mean the Huskies can't or won't win, just that I see no reason for thinking they will.

 

Oh I think UK will win for the reasons you stated. It doesn't matter to me either way. I'm just having a little fun messing with people. :DGod knows how easy it is to do! :lol::lol::lol:

I don't see any reason to pick UConn. I think UK is clearly more talented, and they've looked better to date. Doesn't mean the Huskies can't or won't win, just that I see no reason for thinking they will.

I take it you missed them demolish LSU???

Oh I think UK will win for the reasons you stated. It doesn't matter to me either way. I'm just having a little fun messing with people. :DGod knows how easy it is to do! :lol::lol::lol:

 

:thumb:

 

And, I wouldn't be surprised if they did lose. I just don't see a good reason to expect it.

I take it you missed them demolish LSU???

 

Are you expecting a UConn win tonight?

Are you expecting a UConn win tonight?

I predicted earlier in the thread that UConn would win in a close game...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.