Joined a Fraternity

saint4

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, none of the others would have anything to do with you, eh?

Ha Ha very funny.:D I worded that wrong. But I looked at others but this was the only one I would have wanted to join. I talked to people from other frats but this one was my choice through and through.

Ha Ha very funny.:D I worded that wrong. But I looked at others but this was the only one I would have wanted to join. I talked to people from other frats but this one was my choice through and through.

The first thing you'll learn is never call it a "frat". It's fraternity.

I know a couple of the ATO's. Not bad guys, probably would've been my second choice if I were joining a fraternity.

What University?

Ahh the Fraternity.....

I never rushed, pledged, anything, but I had many friends that did. In fact some of my closest friends were very high up in Sigma Chi and Sigma Pi, I just never caught that urge. They would always try to get me and my roommate to rush saying we'd get special privledges and not have to go through too much rookie stuff. However, I had a lot of cool friends already, and I knew where the parties were at so I guess I didn't have a reason to drop a grand a year on some tee shirts. I went to most of thier Fraternity parties anyway so I guess it didn't matter as far as that goes. I wouldn't dis anyone who did join a Frat though because I'm a firm believer in different strokes for different folks. Fraternities can give you many lifelong oppurtunities and friends so you should be proud of your decision. Just get through this year, the rest'll be a breeze. :D

What University?

Ahh the Fraternity.....

I never rushed, pledged, anything, but I had many friends that did. In fact some of my closest friends were very high up in Sigma Chi and Sigma Pi, I just never caught that urge. They would always try to get me and my roommate to rush saying we'd get special privledges and not have to go through too much rookie stuff. However, I had a lot of cool friends already, and I knew where the parties were at so I guess I didn't have a reason to drop a grand a year on some tee shirts. I went to most of thier Fraternity parties anyway so I guess it didn't matter as far as that goes. I wouldn't dis anyone who did join a Frat though because I'm a firm believer in different strokes for different folks. Fraternities can give you many lifelong oppurtunities and friends so you should be proud of your decision. Just get through this year, the rest'll be a breeze. :D

NKU.

What University?

Ahh the Fraternity.....

I never went to frat parties, but I had plenty of friends and I didn't drop a grand for it either :lol:.

I never went to frat parties, but I had plenty of friends and I didn't drop a grand for it either :lol:.

:clap:

Bravo. Fraternities are even bigger ripoffs than the campus bookstores.

Contrary to what the frats/sorors want you to believe, you CAN actually make friends outside of an organization.

Why on Earth would someone pay good money to make friends when they could do it for free? Beyond me.