Obama's "press" conference

SSC

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Kentucky the following is the Disorderly Conduct charge...I am sure if differs in Mass.

525.055 Disorderly conduct in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of disorderly conduct in the first degree when he or she:

(a) In a public place and with intent to cause public inconvenience, annoyance, or alarm, or wantonly creating a risk thereof:

1. Engages in fighting or in violent, tumultuous, or threatening behavior;

2. Makes unreasonable noise; or

3. Creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act that serves no legitimate purpose; and(b) Acts in a way described in paragraph (a) of this subsection within three hundred (300) feet of a:

1. Cemetery during a funeral or burial;

2. Funeral home during the viewing of a deceased person;

3. Funeral procession;

4. Funeral or memorial service; or

5. Building in which a funeral or memorial service is being conducted; and

© Acts in a way described in paragraph (a) of this subsection at any point in time between one (1) hour prior to the commencement of an event specified in paragraph (b) of this subsection and one (1) hour following its conclusion; and

(d) Knows that he or she is within three hundred (300) feet of an occasion described in paragraph (b) of this subsection.

(2) Disorderly conduct in the first degree is a Class A misdemeanor.

Effective:

If this happened in Kentucky there would not be an issue, he would have met the elements of the crime.

525.060 Disorderly conduct in the second degree.

(1) A person is guilty of disorderly conduct in the second degree when in a public place and with intent to cause public inconvenience, annoyance, or alarm, or wantonly creating a risk thereof, he:

(a) Engages in fighting or in violent, tumultuous, or threatening behavior;

(b) Makes unreasonable noise;

© Refuses to obey an official order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, hazard, or other emergency; or

(d) Creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act that serves no legitimate purpose.(2) Disorderly conduct in the second degree is a Class B misdemeanor.

I meant to post this earlier, but never got around to it....the official Incident/Type Offense:

Chapter 272: Section 53. Penalty for certain offenses

Section 53. Common night walkers, common street walkers, both male and female, common railers and brawlers, persons who with offensive and disorderly acts or language accost or annoy persons of the opposite sex, lewd, wanton and lascivious persons in speech or behavior, idle and disorderly persons, disturbers of the peace, keepers of noisy and disorderly houses, and persons guilty of indecent exposure may be punished by imprisonment in a jail or house of correction for not more than six months, or by a fine of not more than two hundred dollars, or by both such fine and imprisonment.

In Kentucky the following is the Disorderly Conduct charge...I am sure if differs in Mass.

525.055 Disorderly conduct in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of disorderly conduct in the first degree when he or she:

(a) In a public place and with intent to cause public inconvenience, annoyance, or alarm, or wantonly creating a risk thereof:

1. Engages in fighting or in violent, tumultuous, or threatening behavior;

2. Makes unreasonable noise; or

3. Creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act that serves no legitimate purpose; and(b) Acts in a way described in paragraph (a) of this subsection within three hundred (300) feet of a:

1. Cemetery during a funeral or burial;

2. Funeral home during the viewing of a deceased person;

3. Funeral procession;

4. Funeral or memorial service; or

5. Building in which a funeral or memorial service is being conducted; and

© Acts in a way described in paragraph (a) of this subsection at any point in time between one (1) hour prior to the commencement of an event specified in paragraph (b) of this subsection and one (1) hour following its conclusion; and

(d) Knows that he or she is within three hundred (300) feet of an occasion described in paragraph (b) of this subsection.

(2) Disorderly conduct in the first degree is a Class A misdemeanor.

Effective:

If this happened in Kentucky there would not be an issue, he would have met the elements of the crime.

The qualifying question is - is your front porch a public or private space?

The qualifying question is - is your front porch a public or private space?

I would think the answer was YES!

If the public called in about the possible burglary then it could be seen by the public....case closed. (slam the cell door shut)

I'm sure Sgt Crowley feels the same way.

By the way, I read somewhere the VP's beer was non-alcoholic. Not sure I want someone leading our country that won't get a little tipsy. I mean, how else is he going to deal with the stress?

Maybe he is a Diabetic .