Cutler officially on the trading block

It was just reported on ESPN that they will start entertaining offers. They better win A LOT of games post season fast! Talk about not getting off to a good start in a job!

He is one of the top 10 QB's in the league with top 5 potential! I hope he becomes a Buc but doubt it will happen. Have heard Romo for Cut could be possible. If I'm the Panthers I send Peppers and Delhomme for him. Jets are already trying to get him. San Fran should do what they can do along with Minn. In the end I think he will end up in some kind of deal with Quinn at Cleve.

Cutler looks like a spoiled brat. How do you not return your boss's call for 10 days.

All his coach is doing is trying to salvage a situation after his failed attempt at trading Cutler to get Cassel to Denver so I can completely understand how Cutler is feeling. How do you trade a guy with that much talent?

IMO, McDaniels and the whole Denver organization deserves what it gets after the Cutler being on the trading block fiasco.

It was just reported on ESPN that they will start entertaining offers. They better win A LOT of games post season fast! Talk about not getting off to a good start in a job!

He is one of the top 10 QB's in the league with top 5 potential! I hope he becomes a Buc but doubt it will happen. Have heard Romo for Cut could be possible. If I'm the Panthers I send Peppers and Delhomme for him. Jets are already trying to get him. San Fran should do what they can do along with Minn. In the end I think he will end up in some kind of deal with Quinn at Cleve.

Certainly not a trade I would want any part of if I were Dallas.

All his coach is doing is trying to salvage a situation after his failed attempt at trading Cutler to get Cassel to Denver so I can completely understand how Cutler is feeling. How do you trade a guy with that much talent?

IMO, McDaniels and the whole Denver organization deserves what it gets after the Cutler being on the trading block fiasco.

I don't think McDaniels will make to his third term and they will look back at the Cutler situation as his biggest mistake.

I have Cutler on my fantasy team and I am not happy about what could happen here.

Why this is a business. He is getting paid LOTS OF MONEY to play football, that shows that this is a business. His coach came in and tried to trade him, because he thought that would help him succeed more with having a guy that knows his system. The coach was doing what he thought was best. Yeah I mean yeah that I am sure did hurt his feeling some. However is just being a big baby about it now with this whole thing. This is a business and he is a rich man because of it. So he needs to get over it, and be the QB of his team.

Why this is a business. He is getting paid LOTS OF MONEY to play football, that shows that this is a business. His coach came in and tried to trade him, because he thought that would help him succeed more with having a guy that knows his system. The coach was doing what he thought was best. Yeah I mean yeah that I am sure did hurt his feeling some. However is just being a big baby about it now with this whole thing. This is a business and he is a rich man because of it. So he needs to get over it, and be the QB of his team.

He was never informed that he was being put on the trading block. If I'm Cutler, I'd at least would like to be informed about it before it happens. I believe he found out from a reporter that Denver was putting out a feeler for Cutler on the market and that upset him. The organization failed to tell their own quarterback that they were trying to trade him. I'd be upset too...

He was never informed that he was being put on the trading block. If I'm Cutler, I'd at least would like to be informed about it before it happens. I believe he found out from a reporter that Denver was putting out a feeler for Cutler on the market and that upset him. The organization failed to tell their own quarterback that they were trying to trade him. I'd be upset too...

Why does he need to be informed? He is their employee whom they pay very well, so they didn't have to tell him. I mean could they have handled it a little different, of coarse. Yeah he could be a little upset, but no reason to be as big of a baby about it as he has about it.

Upset, yes, but act like this??? He needs to get over it. If I'm the Bronco players and he doesn't get traded, I'm worried about this kids' mental fortitude. A true competitor makes the Broncos look stupid by leading his team to victories, not playing the juvenile game of not returning calls.

Why does he need to be informed? He is their employee whom they pay very well, so they didn't have to tell him. I mean could they have handled it a little different, of coarse. Yeah he could be a little upset, but no reason to be as big of a baby about it as he has about it.

Agree to disagree then.