April 2, 200917 yr What would Washington do with Cambell? He was a high draft pick, and has been pretty decent.
April 2, 200917 yr Author I don't have time to get into it tonight but I've followed this one pretty close. This is on J. McDaniels! He has absolutly made something out of nothing and BLOWN it! They had the number 3 passing offense in the league and a defense that couldn't slow Florida down! He goes in thinking he has a done deal with Castle and blew it. He had no plan B. He then jerked around dealing with Cutler. Cutler reached out and he blew it again. Cutler said the owner hasn't tried to call him personally. Usually I'm against the player in these deals but in this case I am almost 100% that this is all on the coach! THey have absolutly blown this one! Wash is now trying to get him. It is said they are trying to deal Campbell for a 2nd. Wish the Bucs could work something out to get Campbell and trade him # their 1st for him. Jets seem to be a big player, San Fran interested but the Browns are the wild card. They can go after him or take their backup QB that the leaders there now didn't draft and get a 1st rounder out of him or load up on picks.
April 2, 200917 yr What would Washington do with Cambell? He was a high draft pick, and has been pretty decent. Agreed, I feel like he has been progressing nicely.
April 2, 200917 yr I'd take that knida contract and they could trade me anywhere they wanted. Heck they could bring in Peyton Manning and let me watch football on the sidelines on Sunday's for that money!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.