Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stick's domino prediction

Featured Replies

I think Cal comes to UK, Pit's coach to Memphis and Xaiver's to Pitt. There will be a lot of shake up. I don't know who would end up at Xaiver. Any of you up that way have any ideas if it goes down this way who they would go after?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would Pittsburgh's coach go to Memphis?

Thats possible but I think its more than likely that Calipari's assistant will more than likely take over the head coaching job at Memphis.

I don't see Dixon leaving one of the premeire Big East teams where he's proven he can win and recruit, for the C-USA.

A more likely domino effect is Calipari to UK, Mike Anderson to Memphis, and Billy Gillispie to Missouri. How about that?

A more likely domino effect is Calipari to UK, Mike Anderson to Memphis, and Billy Gillispie to Missouri. How about that?

 

That one seems more reasonable! Memphis (at least supposedly) has already asked permission to talk to Mike Anderson so that could possibly happen, and then Gillispie returning back to the Big 12 where he had success as a coach is also a high possibility. This could very well happen and would not be suprised in the least if it did.

  • Author
Why would Pittsburgh's coach go to Memphis?

 

I meant to say Arz not Memphis.

I don't see Dixon going to Memphis, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Arizona.

Billy G will end up at Memphis, Missouri is going to lock down Mike Anderson and are already working on a new contract last I heard.

  • Author

Here's my thought process:

Dixon is losing a lot in the top confrence in the nation right now. He has a chance to go to a bigger basketball school with more money in Arz. The only reason I could see him not doing it would be following a legend. Connecting the dots he used to coach out in Arz before coming to Pitt so he is connected there. IF HE LEAVES:

 

Miller played at Pitt so would be a great fit there IMO as one of the young up and coming coaches.

 

 

This would leave Xavier and Memphis looking for a coach. Would love to see Pelphrey move up and get one of those. Xavier would bring him closer to home.

Here's my thought process:

Dixon is losing a lot in the top confrence in the nation right now. He has a chance to go to a bigger basketball school with more money in Arz. The only reason I could see him not doing it would be following a legend. Connecting the dots he used to coach out in Arz before coming to Pitt so he is connected there. IF HE LEAVES:

 

Miller played at Pitt so would be a great fit there IMO as one of the young up and coming coaches.

 

I also think Capel will come back to the East Coast and take over the Virginia program.

 

This would leave Okl, Xavier and Memphis looking for a coach. Would love to see Pelphrey move up and get one of those. Xavier would bring him closer to home.

 

Wrong on Capel. Tony Bennett was just hired at Virginia.

I predict Pitino is gone from Louisville. I have no sources, just a prediction.

 

This is pending on Cal coming for sure.

Well Tony Bennett just locked up the Virginia coaching position so thats a done deal...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.