Stick's domino prediction

stick1

I think Cal comes to UK, Pit's coach to Memphis and Xaiver's to Pitt. There will be a lot of shake up. I don't know who would end up at Xaiver. Any of you up that way have any ideas if it goes down this way who they would go after?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A more likely domino effect is Calipari to UK, Mike Anderson to Memphis, and Billy Gillispie to Missouri. How about that?

That one seems more reasonable! Memphis (at least supposedly) has already asked permission to talk to Mike Anderson so that could possibly happen, and then Gillispie returning back to the Big 12 where he had success as a coach is also a high possibility. This could very well happen and would not be suprised in the least if it did.

Here's my thought process:

Dixon is losing a lot in the top confrence in the nation right now. He has a chance to go to a bigger basketball school with more money in Arz. The only reason I could see him not doing it would be following a legend. Connecting the dots he used to coach out in Arz before coming to Pitt so he is connected there. IF HE LEAVES:

Miller played at Pitt so would be a great fit there IMO as one of the young up and coming coaches.

This would leave Xavier and Memphis looking for a coach. Would love to see Pelphrey move up and get one of those. Xavier would bring him closer to home.

Here's my thought process:

Dixon is losing a lot in the top confrence in the nation right now. He has a chance to go to a bigger basketball school with more money in Arz. The only reason I could see him not doing it would be following a legend. Connecting the dots he used to coach out in Arz before coming to Pitt so he is connected there. IF HE LEAVES:

Miller played at Pitt so would be a great fit there IMO as one of the young up and coming coaches.

I also think Capel will come back to the East Coast and take over the Virginia program.

This would leave Okl, Xavier and Memphis looking for a coach. Would love to see Pelphrey move up and get one of those. Xavier would bring him closer to home.

Wrong on Capel. Tony Bennett was just hired at Virginia.