Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you think Cutler will be a Bronco next year?

Do you think Cutler will be a Bronco next year? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think Cutler will be a Bronco next year?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So if you were a pro qb coming off a pro bowl year and you found out that you were almost traded from the media and not the head coach himself you wouldn't be mad? That is the main problem with the situation. The coach never approached Cutler and said I'm going to try and trade you.

 

I agree it does scream me but the new coach put this thing spinning down hill by not being honest about the situation up front. He basically told Cutler at their meeting this past weekend that he did try and trade him and he thought he had it in the bag. This was after he had come out and said he didn't initiate the talks. That's not being honest.

 

Nope. It's a business, trades happen. And him being in the pro bowl is a joke. He didn't even come close to having one of the best years of AFC QBs.

 

How is that not being honest? Isn't it possible that they could have contacted the Broncos about the trade, and once he found there was interest, he tried to trade him?

 

Bottomline is Cutler is prima dona baby, who isn't going to last long in the league acting like this.

Nope. It's a business, trades happen. And him being in the pro bowl is a joke. He didn't even come close to having one of the best years of AFC QBs.

 

How is that not being honest? Isn't it possible that they could have contacted the Broncos about the trade, and once he found there was interest, he tried to trade him?

 

Bottomline is Cutler is prima dona baby, who isn't going to last long in the league acting like this.

 

It is a business and the coach handled the situation unprofessionally. Cutler has handled the situation unprofessionally, the Broncos organization handled it unprofessionally. Trades do happen and that is part of it, but there is a right way of doing things and wrong way.

The coach has flat out dropped the ball! Cutler broke the standoff to go in and talk to the coach/owner. The conversation was dominated by the coach he said he was going to have "his guy" running the show. Not one time did he tell Cutler he was his guy. The coach needs to realize that Castle isn't coming there.

He starts the whole thing by trying to bring in Castle with no plan B. He then calls him on confrence call instead of man to man. Now Cutler comes in and he pretty much closes the door on him.

Interesting things that could come out of it:

1: Det trades the #1 and maybe another pick for him.

2: Dallas Romo for Cutler

3: Browns Quinn+pick for Cutler

4: He gets a bigger contract

5: Teams like Bucs, Tenn, Chi, Car etc go after him.

I'd like to see the Bucs get him. I could see the Browns working it out. Who knows though.

Den has created a major problem that they didn't have to start. They have egg all over their face IMO!

I hope and pray it is one of the first 3!

 

Are you a Bronco fan stick1?

So if you were a pro qb coming off a pro bowl year and you found out that you were almost traded from the media and not the head coach himself you wouldn't be mad? That is the main problem with the situation. The coach never approached Cutler and said I'm going to try and trade you.

 

I agree it does scream me but the new coach put this thing spinning down hill by not being honest about the situation up front. He basically told Cutler at their meeting this past weekend that he did try and trade him and he thought he had it in the bag. This was after he had come out and said he didn't initiate the talks. That's not being honest.

 

Mad? Maybe.

 

Would I cry about it? No chance.

 

Would I go to the media and complain that my coach didn't say he was sorry? Please.

 

The difference would be that I'm a grown man and I would act appropriately. Crying (seemingly literally) is unbecoming of an adult. If my team wants to trade me what can I do about it? Nothing. Trade me and I'll move on. However, I'll move on with my dignity. Cutler will not.

I can't believe the new coach wanted Cassel over Cutler... I think this will cause for a short coaching stint for him.

 

When you think about it. You are hired to be Denvers coach, the offense nor the passing game are not the problem. The defense was terrible! You come in and have the D play better and get the same out of the O and you have a playoff team. It sounds like he didn't even want Cutler as his QB... I still think Shan was a bad fire...

I can't believe the new coach wanted Cassel over Cutler... I think this will cause for a short coaching stint for him.

 

When you think about it. You are hired to be Denvers coach, the offense nor the passing game are not the problem. The defense was terrible! You come in and have the D play better and get the same out of the O and you have a playoff team. It sounds like he didn't even want Cutler as his QB... I still think Shan was a bad fire...

 

As a Bronco fan I concur with all of your statements, they are the same thing I've been saying for months.

I can't believe the new coach wanted Cassel over Cutler... I think this will cause for a short coaching stint for him.

 

When you think about it. You are hired to be Denvers coach, the offense nor the passing game are not the problem. The defense was terrible! You come in and have the D play better and get the same out of the O and you have a playoff team. It sounds like he didn't even want Cutler as his QB... I still think Shan was a bad fire...

 

Cutler hasn't shown me anything over the past couple years that says he's ever going to be a winner.

  • Author

No not really a Broncos fan. I like them more than most teams in the NFL but they aren't a favorite. Kind of like the Packers+Titans for me. Not a favorite but if they aren't playing Dall, Tampa,Cincy or Indy then I usually pull for them.

I wouldn't trade him for the #1 if I'm Den. I think if he moves it might be for Quinn and a pick. I still think that's a bad move but they might not have much of a choice.

If I'm Car then I would be trying to move Peppers and something for him. That might work out.

This is a business, and I think Cutler is being just that... a business man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.