Steelers 13 Ravens 9

Bigcat08

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know how that was overturned....The ball didn't break the plane, but I guess it doesn't have to anymore.

I watched the reply and it is so close, that I couldn't tell if he had broke the plane or not. But is did get his feet in the endzone. I wonder if it is like the getting your feet in bounds on a sideline play?

I watched the reply and it is so close, that I couldn't tell if he had broke the plane or not. But is did get his feet in the endzone. I wonder if it is like the getting your feet in bounds on a sideline play?

I've always thought it was like the halfcourt line in basketball....It's not where the player is, but where the ball is....

I agree it was extremely close, but if they ruled that he was initially short, there was no way they could get conclusive evidence that it did break the plane. If they had originally ruled him in, then I don't think they could have overturned it either.

I've always thought it was like the halfcourt line in basketball....It's not where the player is, but where the ball is....

I agree it was extremely close, but if they ruled that he was initially short, there was no way they could get conclusive evidence that it did break the plane. If they had originally ruled him in, then I don't think they could have overturned it either.

I agree.

I look forward to hearing the head of NFL officals talk about this.

I don't know how that was overturned....The ball didn't break the plane, but I guess it doesn't have to anymore.

No, the ball is definately supposed to break the plane. It can be directly over top the plane, but the ball in this case wasn't close to the plane.