Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 13 Ravens 9

Featured Replies

And that's exactly why I think they screwed up. No way they could tell one way or the other, so you have to stick with the call made on the field...

 

When the ref came back to explain after the review, he didn't even mention the ball breaking the plane. He said the receiver had two feet down, in the end zone, and possession.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When the ref came back to explain after the review, he didn't even mention the ball breaking the plane. He said the receiver had two feet down, in the end zone, and possession.

 

But according to the rule book that doesn't constitute a TD....

But according to the rule book that doesn't constitute a TD....

 

Then I guess the NFL needs to tighten up on the clarification of rules among officials... :thumb:

But according to the rule book that doesn't constitute a TD....

 

Do you have a link to the rule book?

When the ref came back to explain after the review, he didn't even mention the ball breaking the plane. He said the receiver had two feet down, in the end zone, and possession.

 

Which is what had me confused. If the rule is breaking the plane, why do his feet matter?

 

Normally I hate it when the officiating takes from the game, but I'm interested to hear the NFL's comments on this. If the rule is the plane, then it seems the official may have had the rule mistaken.

Then I guess the NFL needs to tighten up on the clarification of rules among officials... :thumb:

 

I don't think the problem is clarification. It seems pretty clear to me, assuming that rule book is correct.

Tennessee and Fish donated one today and frankly if things don't go their way next weekend, quite possibly donated the 1 seed. He made a terrible decision to go for it on 4th and forego the FG. If Pitt goes in there and wins next week, I'd hate to rely on Cleveland to come into P'burgh and win that finale'.

 

Hines with over 100 in a week filled with mouthing by the media more than the players. Ben played ok. I think that the Steelers proved that they are the more complete defense and held in pressure situations when they had to. Shane Falco looked like a rookie at times, more than he did the first time around.

I went back and watched it on the NFL network website and it was pretty close. I still think it should've been on the 1-yard line.

I went back and watched it on the NFL network website and it was pretty close. I still think it should've been on the 1-yard line.

 

 

If it wasn't in, then the one inch line. :D

If it wasn't in, then the one inch line. :D

 

I don't even know the down or anything, but they would've most likely scored on the next play anyways.

I don't even know the down or anything, but they would've most likely scored on the next play anyways.

 

It would have been 4th Down...

I don't even know the down or anything, but they would've most likely scored on the next play anyways.

 

it would have been 4th and goal.

It would have been 4th Down...

 

So, they would've had the choice to go for it on 4th and goal from the 6" line or kick the tying FG?

I don't even know the down or anything, but they would've most likely scored on the next play anyways.

 

I think they may have scored, but with the Raven Defense it would be no gimmi...

So, they would've had the choice to go for it on 4th and goal from the 6" line or kick the tying FG?

 

I would think they would go for it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.