Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 13 Ravens 9

Featured Replies

I would think they would go for it.

 

That would've been a tough decision to make. It would've been interesting to see what they did.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would think they would go for it.

 

God I hope not...:lol: :lol: :lol:

There is no doubt that the Steelers would have kicked the FG and take the 3 points. With the way both defenses were playing, both teams should have had confidence in their D to get at least 1 stop in OT...

Do you have a link to the rule book?

 

Page 776 of the rules digest in the NFL fact book reads: "A player with the ball in his possession scores a touchdown when the ball is on, above or over the goal line."

 

From the article on ESPN....

 

...

The Steelers also got a bogus first down on an earlier spot that would have made it a 4th down. The officials were bad on the reviews. After one of the plays Harbaugh asked "why even have reviews"?

^Proves nothing. That's not where he caught the ball.

I never saw the ball cross the plane on the replay, I thought it was a pretty bold call since it decided the game. Probably should have stuck with the call on the field, let the steelers kick the field goal, and play overtime.

If the purpose of replay is to be there when its obvious the call was missed, they failed today.

The Steelers also got a bogus first down on an earlier spot that would have made it a 4th down. The officials were bad on the reviews. After one of the plays Harbaugh asked "why even have reviews"?

 

Wow that was straight up awful on the officials part. Baltimore definently got robbed on that one.

I found myself cheering for the Steelers and I don't think I like it..

I found myself cheering for the Steelers and I don't think I like it..

 

I am guessing a Bengal fan? :lol:

They way the ref announced after the review he never even mentioned the ball crossing the plane, he just said the receiver had possession with 2 feet in the endzone so it was a touchdown. The announcers didn't know what the rule was either because one was talking about the plane and the other was talking about both feet touching. Clarification is definitely needed here...

I am guessing a Bengal fan? :lol:

 

Eh kind of.. Just a football fan really..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.