Our Anniversary (19 Years!)

PurpleHaze

Yes, 19 years ago PH and I became husband and wife! It was the best day of my life and the best thing I have ever done! 19 years ago, at 8:00 in the morning, my dad woke me up and told me to look outside. It had and was snowing. The snow was about 5 inches deep and big flakes still coming down. We were living in Memphis at the time. Knowing how much I love snow, my dad was thrilled to have been the first to tell me that it was snowing on our wedding day. He then started to cry and said that this would be the last time that he would come in my room and wake me up...especially on a snowy morning. I was heartbroken and thrilled at the same time.

My old room was soon turned into a nursery for my brother...he was born a month and a day after we were married. I think he was a gift from God because my parents were so sad that I was no longer at home.

Anyway, PH, I love you and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I am so happy that I was given the gift of your love. You have been the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Congratulations PurpleHazes!!

You two are, at once, the most unique and most inspiring couple I've ever had the pleasure to call my friends. You embody everything that a loving relationship is supposed to be about. I so admire your dedication to each other and the special bond you share. You truly are blessed.

Congrats...You guys are special people... So is PH going to have his usual tonight?? The Admirals Feast.....

Hey, you remembered, cammando!!:thumb:Maybe some crab legs on the side..,!:lol:

Thanx to everybody who took time out of their busy day to remember us on this special day of ours. It means a lot to be able to share it with you all. Uh-oh...there's a twist coming on (or maybe GAS!!)!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Thank Goodness it was a twist!!:lol:

:D