Minimum wage problem

stick1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, the same tired old excuse for being lazy and achieving zero.

Most poor people I know are not lazy. They are just poor.

My father and grandfather were both truck drivers in the 60s and 70s. Both were very hard working and both were poor. I would be that is the MAJORITY story for poor people. Not the exception.

My father and grandfather were both truck drivers in the 60s and 70s. Both were very hard working and both were poor. I would be that is the MAJORITY story for poor people. Not the exception.

I don't know about the 60's and 70's but truck drivers don't make peanuts. OTR is tough but it pays pretty well. I know a lot of hard working people that have done well for themselves and their families.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you don't make enough, enough to be considered poor, get off your duff and work harder than the next guy and advance. If the company you work for won't recognize you for your hard work, get a job that will.

This thread is comical. I have degrees in Economics and Business Administration, and it is obvious who is educated on the subject and who is not. Why not raise it to $25 per hour, then EVERYONE can be rich?
:thumb: A voice of reason. Some people don't understand, you don't start at the top.