ACORN at it again.

Latch

Yes I have seen that, I must say I'm not surprised though. People are going to have quite a "hangover" if they put this man in the White House.
...the hangover will follow a very rude awakening. I will miss conservative talk radio myself and do not look forward to Obama truth squads policing the airwaves.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, this is exactly the reason I don't think many Obama supporters are ready for a black president, the constant accusations that if you have something against him it's because of his skin color. I find it reprehensible that people think if you don’t like his policies, his stance on the issues you must be a bigot. Very sad!

There will be some that won't vote for him for that reason, if you think other wise then your being very nieve. That's what's sad.

There will be some that won't vote for him for that reason, if you think other wise then your being very nieve. That's what's sad.
What is equally sad is that the only reason Obama is the Democratic nominee is the fact that a large number of people voted for him because he is black.

How do you know?
:lol: There was a crowded field of Democratic candidates. Blacks voted nearly monolithically for Obama. No other candidate enjoyed a constituency that voted as a block to the extent that blacks voted for Obama. Even with that advantage, the popular vote was nearly split between Hillary and Obama. You do the math.

And there's just as many if not more that are going to vote for him solely because he is black. It goes both ways, although I understand pointing that out doesn't help your agenda.

What is equally sad is that the only reason Obama is the Democratic nominee is the fact that a large number of people voted for him because he is black.

Disagree. He has done and said all the right things. To this point he has earned the postition he is in. My point is simply this: I don't care if he's white, black, yellow, green, I feel he is the best option this Country has right now. I would never not vote for someone based on their race, it's to bad we as a Country are still dealing with those who will, or will not, for that reason.

Disagree. He has done and said all the right things. To this point he has earned the postition he is in. My point is simply this: I don't care if he's white, black, yellow, green, I feel he is the best option this Country has right now. I would never not vote for someone based on their race, it's to bad we as a Country are still dealing with those who will, or will not, for that reason.
If you are right, then blacks must be much more politically savvy than whites because a recent poll shows that 93% of them support Obama. Black voters favored Obama over Hillary by a nearly identical margin, despite the fact that there positions were not much different.

Obama was fortunate to win the nomination despite the overwhelming support that black Democrats gave him in the primaries. I do not see how anybody can deny that fact.