ACORN at it again.

Latch

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B. Hussein Obama pledges to allow ACORN and other community organizations to help him shape his agenda as president. Obama promises to meet with these organizations after he is elected, during his transition to the presidency.

Just wonderful. :creepy:

This guy can't be trusted IMO, his associations are troubling to say the least.

Forgive me for being blissfully ignorant of this campaign, but what the Hell is ACORN? I've never heard of this before.
ACORN = Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now

ACORN is a left wing organization that specializes in voter registration fraud and intimidating banks into making subprime loans to low income residents of communities consisting mainly of minority residents.

In addition to the investigations described in the posts above, there an estimated 105% of eligible voters who are registered in Indianapolis/Marion County, which not coincidentally is the location of an active ACORN office. There is not much hope of preventing some serious voter fraud here with the number of registered voters exceeding the population of people eligible to register. Fortunately, at least Indiana requires photo IDs, so some fraud will be prevented on election day.

B. Hussein Obama worked for ACORN both as a lawyer and a training over a period of several years. ACORN has played a key role in several Obama campaigns, including the current one.

^I'm quite certaint that Jin Schue will form his own opinion, not have yours handed to him. :lol:
It is truly ironic that given Obama's ties to ACORN and the silence of his campaign on the organization's widespread voter registration fraud that Democrats can say that Obama is taking the high road in this campaign. Ironic and amazing.

Besides, nobody will get an accurate impression of ACORN simply by browsing its website. I am sure that they do not emphasize their tradition of voter fraud and intimidation tactics.

Don't you think he might need a little more independent information to form an opinion?

I merely linked to the site of the organization. It's a start and I didn't voice an opinion. From there, I'm sure if he wants more info, he can google them. On the other hand, after the descriptions in this thread, maybe all he needs is "the rest of the story" as Paul Harvey says. :lol:

If he wants the rest of the story he needs to look at more than their website, that's for sure.

Well, there certainly seem to be several independent opinions in this thread. :lol:

The truth is somewhere in between. If you don't have any idea about an organization, the best place to start is with their site, IMO. Then, move out from there in the research efforts and compile all the info you can, then make a decision.

There was no post here that was even close to unbiased. All I did was link him to the site so he could see what they say, then he's on his own.