ACORN at it again.

Latch

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tie Barney Franks to them as well. They are a 'joke', ... but not a very funny one. Amazing how much teflon Obama seems to be coated with. He may be slicker than Bill Clinton for being able to deflect his affiliations and claim he barely knows them.

I find the difference between McCain and the Keating 5 scandal and Obama's scandals interesting. Not the affiliations themselves, but how they have handled them. After being investigated over the Keating 5, and being found to have done nothing wrong, McCain still stated that having any association with Charles Keating was the worst mistake he ever made. Obama, whether it be ACORN, Wright, Ayers, etc, ... won't admit any wrongdoing on his part and claims to despise what they do but totally wipe away his documented affiliations like they didn't exist. At least Bill Clinton, when confronted with the facts, admitted that he had perjured himself (in what was really a ridiculous scandal when you look at it now). Obama will not admit any mistakes, and to me, that is not the sign of a leader. Everyone makes mistakes, at least own up to them.

Obviously O backers are either staying out of this thread or have nothing they can say about it so the move on to another topic.

Aw, that's a bad article. If you find some written later in the evening we find out that some of the registered folks were Tony Romo, TO and the rest of the Cowboys starting lineup. :lol:

TO swears he thought he was registered to vote in Nevada. He doesn't know how many houses he owns, either.

Aw, that's a bad article. If you find some written later in the evening we find out that some of the registered folks were Tony Romo, TO and the rest of the Cowboys starting lineup. :lol:

TO swears he thought he was registered to vote in Nevada. He doesn't know how many houses he owns, either.

I have no idea what you mean. If you think voter fraud is a laughing matter then we are going to disagree.

No, it's serious matter, but trying to pin this on Obama is laughable.

Actually what I think is laughable is people who are ignoring stuff like this to say that O has nothing to do w/ it. He trained this group of people at one point and he now donates bus loads of money to their casue. Their cause is voter fraud and stealing elections.