ACORN at it again.

Latch

I am sure ACORN is busy trying to steal this election for John McCain just like Obama trained them to do. :rolleyes:

You have no idea who was involved, who have no idea who Obama still knows in that organization. From what I understand, it was a canvassers they hired to patrol neighborhoods that were the guilty ones.

"For the past 10 months, anytime ACORN has identified a potentially fraudulent application, we turn that application in to election officials separately and offer to provide election officials with the information they would need to pursue an investigation or prosecution of the individual," Lewis said.

So your claim that "Obama trained them to do this" pure speculation. There is no way to prove that and you're just trying to find reasons Obama is scum. It really gets old, you know? Everyday a new thread that very very loosely connects Obama to some scheme.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no idea who was involved, who have no idea who Obama still knows in that organization. From what I understand, it was a canvassers they hired to patrol neighborhoods that were the guilty ones.

"For the past 10 months, anytime ACORN has identified a potentially fraudulent application, we turn that application in to election officials separately and offer to provide election officials with the information they would need to pursue an investigation or prosecution of the individual," Lewis said.

So your claim that "Obama trained them to do this" pure speculation. There is no way to prove that and you're just trying to find reasons Obama is scum. It really gets old, you know? Everyday a new thread that very very loosely connects Obama to some scheme.

Obama was affiliated with them as an attorney. However, he was not teaching them how to be successful at voter fraud, .. his job was to teach them how to pressure banks into giving loans to lower income applicants. ACORN, who has contributed $80,000 to Obama's campaign, figured out how to get out voters for their candidate in an illegal fashion all on their own.

This morning, ACORN office in Las Vegas raided in voter fraud sting. Prison inmates being used to 'get out the vote'. 8 computers and 20 boxes of documents siezed in the raid.

Obama was affiliated with them as an attorney. However, he was not teaching them how to be successful at voter fraud, .. his job was to teach them how to pressure banks into giving loans to lower income applicants. ACORN, who has contributed $80,000 to Obama's campaign, figured out how to get out voters for their candidate in an illegal fashion all on their own.

This morning, ACORN office in Las Vegas raided in voter fraud sting. Prison inmates being used to 'get out the vote'. 8 computers and 20 boxes of documents siezed in the raid.

Opinion or fact?

ACORN is now being investigated for voter fraud in Lake County, Indiana, a suburban area of Chicago. Over half of the registration forms that were submitted by ACORN have been found to be fraudulent so far.

Obama has maintained a close relationship with shady groups like ACORN for his entire career and they are doing their best to steal the election for him.

How many states need to indict ACORN for voter fraud before federal funding to the group will be stopped?

Hey, McCain! Demand that all federal funding to ACORN be suspended immediately and force Obama to defend the criminal organization.

Fact. I don't like the assumption by some that because ACORN is involved in voter fraud, that they learned this from Senator Obama. There is no evidence of that.
Whether Obama trained ACORN members to engage in voter fraud or not (which I doubt), he did train them and I do not believe the courses involved cooking or pottery.

ACORN has supported Obama through many campaigns and I refuse to believe that he is unaware of the kind of tactics that they use to get him elected.

ACORN continues its efforts to steal this election for B. Hussein Obama. Lest any Obama supporter forget, Obama has paid ACORN at least $800,000 in this campaign for its get out the vote effort. Furthermore, Congressional Democrats attempted unsuccessfully to funnel millions of additional federal dollars to this group of street thugs in the initial version of the bail out bill. ACORN is an arm of the Democratic Party, bought and paid for with our tax dollars.

Missouri officials suspect fake voter registration

By BILL DRAPER, Associated Press Writer Wed Oct 8, 9:45 PM ET

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Officials in Missouri, a hard-fought jewel in the presidential race, are sifting through possibly hundreds of questionable or duplicate voter-registration forms submitted by an advocacy group that has been accused of election fraud in other states.

Charlene Davis, co-director of the election board in Jackson County, where Kansas City is, said the fraudulent registration forms came from the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN. She said they were bogging down work Wednesday, the final day Missourians could register to vote.

"I don't even know the entire scope of it because registrations are coming in so heavy," Davis said. "We have identified about 100 duplicates, and probably 280 addresses that don't exist, people who have driver's license numbers that won't verify or Social Security numbers that won't verify. Some have no address at all."

The nonpartisan group works to recruit low-income voters, who tend to lean Democratic. Most polls show Republican presidential candidate John McCain with an edge in bellwether Missouri, but Democrat Barack Obama continues to put up a strong fight.

To be honest, I'm not even sure what that means. But I'd like to see it proven.

I think it means that most Obamiacs have their head buried so deeply in the sand when it comes to The Messiah that even if there was ironclad proof of wrong doing most would still defend him.

ACORN is now being investigated for voter fraud in Lake County, Indiana, a suburban area of Chicago. Over half of the registration forms that were submitted by ACORN have been found to be fraudulent so far.

Obama has maintained a close relationship with shady groups like ACORN for his entire career and they are doing their best to steal the election for him.

How many states need to indict ACORN for voter fraud before federal funding to the group will be stopped?

Hey, McCain! Demand that all federal funding to ACORN be suspended immediately and force Obama to defend the criminal organization.

If its close to Chicago, its dirty. I'm sorry to over generalize, but I have way too many connections with people in Chicago to avoid speaking my feelings on this issue any more. It IS the most corrupt place on the face of this earth in my opinion. And I mean that seriously. It is more corrupt than DC, Boston, NY, Russia, Sicily, anywhere. I have very high friends in the Chicago PD (vice squad); what I hear is rather startling. Even for any old attorney like me. Its a bad, bad place and if an honest person can make it through that political machine without getting tainted, he or she is truly impressive. Perhaps Obama is that person. Each person can make their own conclusion on that question based on the info available.

I think it means that most Obamiacs have their head buried so deeply in the sand when it comes to The Messiah that even if there was ironclad proof of wrong doing most would still defend him.

To be fair AT, there have been so many false accusations made against Senator Obama during the campaign that people now don't even listen any more. They just assume its more of the same. If Obama wins this election, it will partially be caused by those folks that threw so much false mud at Obama that people don't pay any attention any more to what is said about him. Very unfortunate, but true.

To be fair AT, there have been so many false accusations made against Senator Obama during the campaign that people now don't even listen any more. They just assume its more of the same. If Obama wins this election, it will partially be caused by those folks that threw so much false mud at Obama that people don't pay any attention any more to what is said about him. Very unfortunate, but true.

The bogus emails saying he was a muslim or misquoting his book and sending those out all over the country desensitized the electorate to consider the real issues that some have with Obama. Those ignorant persons who began those emails and blogs circulating may have helped to defeat their own cause, as warped as it may be.

The bogus emails saying he was a muslim or misquoting his book and sending those out all over the country desensitized the electorate to consider the real issues that some have with Obama. Those ignorant persons who began those emails and blogs circulating may have helped to defeat their own cause, as warped as it may be.

Agreed. I can only hope that intelligent voters will not turn a blind eye.

Another BHO lie exposed. I am shocked, just shocked! :rolleyes:

Would an objective, professional mainstream media not be curious about what ties a presidential candidate has to an organization committed to stealing the election on that candidate's behalf? ACORN is now being investigated for voter registration fraud in at least 13 states and I have seen no details about the training that Obama provided to ACORN over the years. Maybe the media will report the links after the election, assuming that we still have freedom of the press.

Barack Obama's Involvement with ACORN Unearthed, Missing Article Recovered

obama-acorn.JPG

While Barack Obama's connection with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) has not gone entirely unreported, it has not been fully explained. Most media background pieces simply note Obama's involvement in a 1995 lawsuit on behalf of ACORN. Obama's own website, as well as most major media, fail to reveal the full depth and extent of his relationship with the organization.

Attempts to hide evidence of Obama's involvement with ACORN have included wiping the web clean of potentially damaging articles that had appeared, and were previously publicly accessible. Unfortunately, those behind the attempted cover-up failed to realize that in today's day and age, nothing disappears forever. There also exists another layer of the web, the hidden web, which is full of information included in proprietary scholarly databases where these very same "missing" articles can be easily uncovered.

Obama's campaign website states:

Fact: Barack was never an ACORN trainer and never worked for ACORN in any other capacity.

Is that really a FACT, or just another lie? Let's take a look at a quote from a 2004 article - Case Study: Chicago- The Barack Obama Campaign - written by Toni Foulkes, a Chicago ACORN Leader, which was published in the journal Social Policy. Did we mention that Social Policy recently pulled this particular article from their website, while leaving links to all other articles up?

"Obama took the case, known as ACORN vs. Edgar (the name of the Republican governor at the time) and we won. Obama then went on to run a voter registration project with Project VOTE in 1992 that made it possible for Carol Moseley Braun to win the Senate that year. Project VOTE delivered 50,000 newly registered voters in that campaign (ACORN delivered about 5,000 of them).

Since then, we have invited Obama to our leadership training sessions to run the session on power every year, and, as a result, many of our newly developing leaders got to know him before he ever ran for office. Thus it was natural for many of us to be active volunteers in his first campaign for STate Senate and then his failed bid for U.S. Congress in 1996. By the time he ran for U.S. Senate, we were old friends."