Dream or Redeem?

thegooch

Dream Team or Redeem Team? Which one wins in a matchup?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Dream Team or Redeem Team? Which one wins in a matchup?

1x NBA Defensive Player of the Year (1988)

10x All-NBA First Team Selection (1987-1993, 1996-1998)

All of MJ offensive numbers are very impressive and that is what most people remember him by. His unbelievable moves and dunks.

but those numbers right there is what sets him apart from others.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point the only one's I see on that top 50 would be: Kobe, Lebron, and maybe Dwayne Wade at some point.

Versus: MJ, Bird, Magic, David Robinson, Pippen and Drexler (?) who made that cut.

Oh I completely agree. I just feel that pretty soon here it will be time for an updated Top 50 team.

Dream Team!!! I can't believe no one is giving the DT any love for their D. DT has the ability to completely shut down any team they play, including RT. Try to run any O through the twin dobermans of Jordan and Pippen. Who would bang with Barkley and Malone, Mello? With Ewing and Robinson holding down the middle, I honestly think that DT wins with D more than anything else.

Many discount Drexler, his only problem was that he played at the same time Jordan did. In his own right he was a bad man.....and was athletically just behind Jordan. Barkley was also a top 50 all time player I believe. RT has a ton of talent, DT has a ton of experience. DT would win by 15-20 pulling away. If anybody on RT was talking trash to Jordan, it could be a blow out of monster proportions.

Dream Team!!! I can't believe no one is giving the DT any love for their D. DT has the ability to completely shut down any team they play, including RT. Try to run any O through the twin dobermans of Jordan and Pippen. Who would bang with Barkley and Malone, Mello? With Ewing and Robinson holding down the middle, I honestly think that DT wins with D more than anything else.

Many discount Drexler, his only problem was that he played at the same time Jordan did. In his own right he was a bad man.....and was athletically just behind Jordan. Barkley was also a top 50 all time player I believe. RT has a ton of talent, DT has a ton of experience. DT would win by 15-20 pulling away. If anybody on RT was talking trash to Jordan, it could be a blow out of monster proportions.

I agree on the D part. Jordan and Pippen were dominate on the defensive end. Clyde the Glide was on bad mutha.

A tie? :lol: You really made that an option? If it is a matchup then wouldn't they play each other? Didn't know basketball games ended in ties now. :rolleyes:

We have one person vote for the tie, so it was worth it.

The Gooch does not exclude anyone's opinion:p