Dream or Redeem?

thegooch

Dream Team or Redeem Team? Which one wins in a matchup?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Dream Team or Redeem Team? Which one wins in a matchup?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the DT were much better shooters but I don't know if I would take that over the defense and athleticism advantage that this years team has. I'm leaning towards this years team right now, especially if you substitute Paul for Kidd in the starting lineup comparison.

PG Advantage DT

SG Push

SF Strong Adv. RT

PF Advantage RT

C Advantage RT

JMO.

Got to debate those Deuce.

I still take MJ over Kobe.

PF is interesting. Carmello shoots well from the outside but doesn't provide much on the boards as Barkley or Malone did.

C I would disagree with. Ewing was in his prime then as well. He could turn and shoot from 17 feet in. He was intimidating in the middle and could not be muscled. I like Howard's game and upside but not at this point compared to Ewing at that point.

I thought Bird was the starting SF, not Pippen. Lebron was awesome and strong but his outside shot would not be close to Bird's. It would be a push here as Bird was in the twilight of his career and maybe give the advantage to Lebron.

I think it would be a great game based on the Redeem Teams pressure Defense. However they also leave open looks a lot and my guess is that Bird, Jordan and Mullins off the bench would bury the 3 all day. I would also add that the backup center was David Robinson in his prime. Tough to hold both of those centers down all game.

I'd say it would be a great one to watch. :thumb: