Are there any truly undecided voters left out there?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a 1st time voter and no absolutely nothing about politics. But from what ive heard/read on here, both candidates are pretty weak. Obama's past is really shady and nothing would change under McCain.

Sorry but I can't agree with either of these points. Obama is not shady and McCain is no Bush clone. Please take the time to dig deep on both candidates and don't just go by soundbites or blog material.

I didn't hear/watch it, but I just read about it.

I like his stand on personal responsibility, especially at the community level. But, I would like him to take that stance at other venues. This was before the NAACP, and he spoke directly to the African-American community. I think it extends well beyond that base to the entire society of America, where everyone thinks that they are "owed". I can't think of any sector where the message of personal responsibility and real change beginning in one's own community wouldn't be applicable and well-timed.

I also liked his stand on personal responsibility in the community. He did tell the NAACP he would not back down from that statement. Not sure how I feel on other issues though.