Are there any truly undecided voters left out there?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaning toward Obama, but am honestly undecided. McCain got my attention with his pledge to cut spending and balance the budget. I'm waiting for the debates to hear what each has to say.

I do believe TB&G is is undecided.

I am, though some think it is a forgone conclusion that I will vote for Obama. As far as what will help me decide, I think the VP choice is important (want to be able to stomach who is 2nd in command). At the moment, there are issues that I agree with both candidates on. In the end, I think it will come down to who I feel who can get the most accomplished and pull us out of this Bush-induced funk that our country is in.

I am undecided.

And I can't imagine me sliding one way or another.

The more I hear from Obama, the more I am terrified of him.

And I don't trust anything John McCain says.

I feel the same, if there was ever a time for a 3rd party to step in, I would think this would be that time. It doesn't look like it will happen though.

I have not a clue what I am going to do. I'm leaning toward writing in Ronald McDonald or perhaps myself.

:thumb:I know what you mean. I don't know about Ronald, that may be too much of a conflict of interest for a health plan.

As for you, I would vote for RebelK (as long as Hillary is not on the ticket) in this election. I may have found my write in vote. RebelK, you can run the country (just don't take my guns) and I will serve as the executive to take care of the dang cats:D.....(reference to another thread).

Seriously ...........my mind is not made up yet, I know beyond the shadow of any doubt that I will not vote for Obama, he brings absolutely nothing to the table. I am not crazy about some of McCains ideas either but do like the man.

I may wait and see who else is on the ticket for possible protest vote.

Where the heck is Ross Perot when we need him??