Do you give a milestone ball back?

:thumb:

:lol:

I'd try to get him to pay off my student loans...

And give me a some free autographed jersey's, hats, gloves, baseballs, batting helmets, etc...

And by some I mean 10 each. :lol:

Hey check the GD forum about supps

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would give it to him for nothing?

I would ask if I could have my kids, and I picture taken with him, and mayble a baseball bat, and might even try to bargain to take some BP and shag flyballs before a game at GABP, but yeah, I'd give it to him.

Give a multi-millionaire a ball for nothing? A ball that could change your family's life in a positive way forever? I say get as much as you can for the ball and think of your spouse and kids' future, instead of what a rich ballplayer might want. If you want it to go to Grif, negotiate a deal with him if you like. If he doesn't want to pay your price, auction it for the big bucks. I would think one's kids would come before a ballplayer's wishes. Give it up for a few souvenirs...PLEASE!!!

Give a multi-millionaire a ball for nothing? A ball that could change your family's life in a positive way forever? I say get as much as you can for the ball and think of your spouse and kids' future, instead of what a rich ballplayer might want. If you want it to go to Grif, negotiate a deal with him if you like. If he doesn't want to pay your price, auction it for the big bucks. I would think one's kids would come before a ballplayer's wishes. Give it up for a few souvenirs...PLEASE!!!

Come on now, I know you remember what happened with Bond's ball. If you auction it you have to pay taxes on it. It's a lot easier to just strike a deal with the player. Maybe season tickets and some cash.

I agree, don't give it away for nothing, make sure you get some kind of cash, but auctioning is risky just because of the taxes they make you pay.

You are going to also have to pay taxes on selling it back to the player. That includes cash or value on memorabilia...