Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you give a milestone ball back?

Featured Replies

I do..

 

Actually, I'd probably only give it to JR.. Anyone else I'm keepin.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do..

 

Actually, I'd probably only give it to JR.. Anyone else I'm keepin.

 

My thoughts exactly. Of course I'd make sure I get some cool stuff from him at least. Maybe pay off my college loans at least.:lol:

I would give it back because then I would think the hitter would give you tickets or you would be able to meet the team or something.

I might trade it to him for about four boxes of autographed balls. Or, a few autographed HR balls from Griffey's personal collection.

  • Author

What about the dude having a spare ball in his pocket?

$$$ only!!

For a price, I'd like to have my student loans paid off, I mean really, whats 15k to JR? :D

I would to Griffey Jr.

For a price, I'd like to have my student loans paid off, I mean really, whats 15k to JR? :D

 

:thumb:

:lol:

 

I'd try to get him to pay off my student loans...

 

And give me a some free autographed jersey's, hats, gloves, baseballs, batting helmets, etc...

 

And by some I mean 10 each. :lol:

I would to Griffey Jr.

 

You would give it to him for nothing?

I would to anyone for the right price, some autographed stuff and some cash..All depends on what milestone it is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.