Joel Osteen tells Homosexual group, No, there action is a sin.

Saw a blurb in NewMan Magazine blog that a group of Christians led by the son of Jim and Tammy Faye Baker met with Joel Osteen seeking his support that their lifestyle should be given the okey-dokey.

Seems he told them no, he would not support that life-style and homosexual activities are a sin.

Saw a blurb in NewMan Magazine blog that a group of Christians led by the son of Jim and Tammy Faye Baker met with Joel Osteen seeking his support that their lifestyle should be given the okey-dokey.

Seems he told them no, he would not support that life-style and homosexual activities are a sin.

I agree it is a sin but hopefully he told them in a polite manner and did not completly bash the group.

:rolleyes:, So, if Joel Osteen is a Christian, his job is not to bash homosexuals, his job is to tell those people to Jesus Christ and hopefully help them to know Jesus Christ.

:rolleyes:Well, like you said, if he told them politely then what's it matter????????:rolleyes:

Osteen is one of a trendy new group of "feel good" motivational speakers...tries to make you feel warm and bubbly without hitting you over the head with the Word. Some traditional Christians dismiss him as a new-age seminar type guy with really nice teeth. He would have guys like Jonathon Edwards and George Whitefield spinning in their graves.

BTW, if he is not gay, he should be. He's such a pretty boy. Maybe that's why the gay community looked towards him for some support. I'm sure Pastor Ted is not the only one in that arena that's hiding a secret life. He does have a nice smile and nice white teeth...seems so fake , though.

Osteen is one of a trendy new group of "feel good" motivational speakers...tries to make you feel warm and bubbly without hitting you over the head with the Word. Some traditional Christians dismiss him as a new-age seminar type guy with really nice teeth. He would have guys like Jonathon Edwards and George Whitefield spinning in their graves.

BTW, if he is not gay, he should be. He's such a pretty boy. Maybe that's why the gay community looked towards him for some support. I'm sure Pastor Ted is not the only one in that arena that's hiding a secret life. He does have a nice smile and nice white teeth...seems so fake , though.

Wow...........

Your basically slandering a man and calling him a homosexual, yet are you not one of the people who asked why someone called a candidate for US President by their full name..............

Wow...........

Your basically slandering a man and calling him a homosexual, yet are you not one of the people who asked why someone called a candidate for US President by their full name..............

Not saying he's gay. Just said he's pretty.

My step mom loves to watch him. She hollered for me one night and I came into the living room where she had Joel on. She said,"Isn't he pretty?" She loves to look at him and his pretty teeth. He may be a great guy; he may be a closet homosexual. I don't know him. I just consider him a motivational speaker and a "think positive" type of guy. Nothing wrong with that, if it makes people feel better about themselves. But he's no fire and brimstoner like Edwards or Whitefield. Wonder why the homosexuals sought him out? I doubt if they would have sought out Hagee or Parsley.

Wow...........

If nothing else, you have to award some points for originality. :lol:

It takes some creative thinking to bash somebody like Joel Osteen, who whether one is a Christian or not, seems like an extremely nice man.

:rolleyes:, So, if Joel Osteen is a Christian, his job is not to bash homosexuals, his job is to tell those people to Jesus Christ and hopefully help them to know Jesus Christ.

I agree.

While I believe that homosexuality is wrong, I do not believe him bashing them over the head. Let them know this lifestyle is totally unacceptable, but let them know that their sins can be forgiven.

Very nicely said... Love the sinner, hate the sin.