Jesus: Divine or Man

Do you want spiritual fulfillment or worldly fulfillment? Jesus said deny yourself, take up your cross and follow him. If you are not willing to give up everything you have for your faith, then you will never be fulfilled.

Christ promises eternal life for those who follow him, what is more fulfilling than that?

I just dont find much fufillment in Christianity

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dont find much fufillment in Christianity

I am sorry that you do not find much fullfillment, will you try one more time, if you do devout your heart, your mind, your body to it. Try it, I know everyone on here will support you in prayer... May you find what you are looking for... I hope before it is too late...

I am with you on this one gooch. I have my reasons. There are so many to name. But it is not very fulfilling to me.

There is a wonderful series that might can help you both it is called "experiencing God" I don't know the author but it was really cool.

I am sorry that you do not find much fullfillment, will you try one more time, if you do devout your heart, your mind, your body to it. Try it, I know everyone on here will support you in prayer... May you find what you are looking for... I hope before it is too late...

I have tried the Christian route, now I am focusing on other religions.

There is a wonderful series that might can help you both it is called "experiencing God" I don't know the author but it was really cool.

The author of that series is Henry Blackaby.

No one, IMO, can be 100%, positively sure. One has to have faith in what the NT says. It's as simple as that.

I'm not an authority on the Bible, but here's a question: Did Jesus say that He was the son of God, or did Paul and other Apostles say (and write) that He said that he was?

Jesus did not write a word in the Bible. We only have second hand reporting to get our knowledge of this subject. Was Jesus God on earth, or did others make Him that way many years after His death? Or, was He actually what is reported? There's really no way to prove it. I suppose faith is the answer. Since my college days it's always been very confusing to me.

"All scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness".

I realize that, but where is the 'proof' that some may ask for? Scripture is words, and people write words, whether it be Matthew, Mark, Luke, or James. How do we know for sure it is divine?

The Bible has too many stories that I'm afraid no human could have thought up. The writers back then didn't have the access like they do now. I'm talking about knowledge not a keyboard. Go outside and look around with your eyes and you can see God in everything. Touch your chest and marvel at your heart, that if it stops beating for over two minutes you pass away.

Why are we here? How do we reproduce? (well, don't tell me and get me in trouble)

The Bible has too many stories that I'm afraid no human could have thought up. The writers back then didn't have the access like they do now. I'm talking about knowledge not a keyboard. Go outside and look around with your eyes and you can see God in everything. Touch your chest and marvel at your heart, that if it stops beating for over two minutes you pass away.

Why are we here? How do we reproduce? (well, don't tell me and get me in trouble)

I dont see God in these things....