Jesus: Divine or Man

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes a different outlook to find fulfillment in the role of servant....

You don't look at the stars in the sky at night and see that there had to be a Creator to all these things because of the majesty of them?

If not, do you just see a cosmic accident?

Why cant you people just understand that I have tried Christianity for 4 years now and I no longer have any urge, need, or inkling to try it anymore. I have beat that horse to a pulp. The Christiani Horse That Is...

Yes LBBC I see it as a random happening. I dont have to feel there is a magical guy in the sky to see the beauty and wonder in the world. I actually find it more beautiful knowing it was a thing of cosmic chance.

Romans 10:9 Confess with your mouth "Jesus is LORD and you will be saved."

Jesus only has to die once on the cross for you. He was beaten so badly that they figured he was beaten for about 8 hours. Our sins are forgiven.

Ezekiel 3;16 "We must warn others of their sins, if we do that we will be blessed whether or not they keep sinning".

Amen

I am sorry that you do not find much fullfillment, will you try one more time, if you do devout your heart, your mind, your body to it. Try it, I know everyone on here will support you in prayer......

:thumb:

The Bible has too many stories that I'm afraid no human could have thought up. The writers back then didn't have the access like they do now. I'm talking about knowledge not a keyboard. Go outside and look around with your eyes and you can see God in everything. Touch your chest and marvel at your heart, that if it stops beating for over two minutes you pass away.

Why are we here? How do we reproduce? (well, don't tell me and get me in trouble)

Again, more very good points Larry.

It takes a different outlook to find fulfillment in the role of servant....

:thumb: Absolutely, that imo is what most that are looking for something do not understand. By serving Jesus we are gaining eternal life. With denying Jesus there is an eternal hell. (that is not to be trying scare tactics on anyone, just the truth). My prayers continue for all of those everywhere (not just on here) that do not know Jesus and accept him as their Lord and Saviour. There is only ONE WAY and that is through Jesus Christ.

Again, I am not singling any one person out on here at all. Lord knows that I am not perfect and that I "mess up" and sin like everyone does at times. Just stating what I know to be true and agreeing with others that have offered opinions that I agree with. My God Bless all.

Gooch, you have to see that the believers on here care about your decision to leave your faith, and like you asked us to do in the other thread...."Convince you" why you should follow Jesus. Its our nature as a follower Of Jesus to keep trying to convince you.

Please try and see it from our point, and for me if you tell me to stop giving scriptures and my IMHOs to you I will stop.

I just dont find much fufillment in Christianity

Why cant you people just understand that I have tried Christianity for 4 years now and I no longer have any urge, need, or inkling to try it anymore. I have beat that horse to a pulp. The Christiani Horse That Is...

Yes LBBC I see it as a random happening. I dont have to feel there is a magical guy in the sky to see the beauty and wonder in the world. I actually find it more beautiful knowing it was a thing of cosmic chance.

You have tried Christianity for four years and have not found fulfillment. Well bless your little heart. I have been a Christian for more than thirty years and find that I am not doing enough to be fulfilled. Mother Theresa felt empty and unfulfilled often. A true Christian constantly has to work to feel fulfilled. Being a Christian is not for the weak, it is easier to quit.

I believe many of us are looking for things that Christianity cannot give us.

That spiritual fufillment that so many seek.

I just dont find much fufillment in Christianity

I have tried the Christian route, now I am focusing on other religions.

I dont see God in these things....

Stop, your opinion has no pull, sway or meaning to me.

Then stop looking, stop trying so hard to "find" God. He'll find you when he's ready. :ylsuper:

The path to spritual fullfillment takes many different directions. Most do not have a god.jpg moment.

Many don't find fullfillment because their prayers are always prayers of "want" - What you want God to give you. People then are disappointed when God doesn't "give" or answer their "want" but remember no is an answer.

Stop, your opinion has no pull, sway or meaning to me.

If we quit, then we have done you a wrong. Remember this, just because you don't believe, doesn't mean that Christ is not real. At the time of judgement recognize that God tried to once more reach you, yes even on BGPs. Therefore, there will be no excuses, "my brother did not warn me, I did not know of the correct path". I am sadden by your choice, but at the end of the day it is a choice. May God bring you back to the fold once more and on that day even the angels will be:dancingpa

If we quit, then we have done you a wrong. Remember this, just because you don't believe, doesn't mean that Christ is not real. At the time of judgement recognize that God tried to once more reach you, yes even on BGPs. Therefore, there will be no excuses, "my brother did not warn me, I did not know of the correct path". I am sadden by your choice, but at the end of the day it is a choice. May God bring you back to the fold once more and on that day even the angels will be:dancingpa

I believe I will find fufillment one day, but I dont believe it will be in Christianity.

:thumb: Great Post.

Amen.

I believe I will find fufillment one day, but I dont believe it will be in Christianity.

IMO you won't find fulfillment if you approach religion with skepticism. You may view Christians as close-minded, but at least we are open to believe something. I don't know if you will find fulfillment if you are inclined to disbelieve anything.

I do wish you luck though. And if you get the chance, you really should check out the silent weekend that I mentioned earlier.