Chris Henry wants to play for the Saints or Cowboys:

Meanwhile, former Bengals receiver Chris Henry named the Saints as a team he would prefer to play for, if only they'd give him a chance.

Henry, a Belle Chasse native who has had repeated run-ins with the law, was cut by Cincinnati in April. He told ESPN.com that the two teams he would "love to play for" are the Saints and the Dallas Cowboys.

"New Orleans is home for me," he said. "That's always been a big dream of mine. Hopefully, I can get in there and sit down with the coaches and maybe have an opportunity to get down there."

That's an unlikely scenario, though. The Saints aren't in the market for a receiver, and they have mostly tried to avoid character concerns in their locker room.

No visits have been scheduled, but Henry told ESPN.com the Cowboys and New Orleans top his list of teams.

LINK

2nd LINK

I would love for Dallas to pick him up as long as there was a clause in his contract saying he wasn't allowed to hang out with Pacman.

Or anyone else who has a nickname, street name, or alias.

Is it just me, or does the phrase "Chris Henry a Saint" drip with irony...

Your right, and I am now hoping that he ends up in a Saint uniform, just so I can say it.:lol:

PacMan and he could be good friends...

Yeah...they'll have plenty of time to hang out together because I'd be surprised if either guy plays football in the NFL this season. Dallas should go ahead and get Henry...might as well get two guys who are going to be suspended by the commish so they won't be lonely.

Breaking News:

Dallas Police Chief states that he is filing an injunction in Dallas District Court, to stop all talks with Chris Henry by the Dallas Cowboys. His reasoning is undeniable:

The Police Chief said, with the new addition of Pac Man Jones the police department is stretched to it's limit. If they add Chris Henry it would put an undue strain upon the police department, and we just don't have the man power to protect the public from both of these young men.

Now back to BGP, already in progress.

This is completely made up and none of the above information should be credited to the Dallas Police chief or any agent of the Dallas police department.:D

Breaking News:

Dallas Police Chief states that he is filing an injunction in Dallas District Court, to stop all talks with Chris Henry by the Dallas Cowboys. His reasoning is undeniable:

The Police Chief said, with the new addition of Pac Man Jones the police department is stretched to it's limit. If they add Chris Henry it would put an undue strain upon the police department, and we just don't have the man power to protect the public from both of these young men.

Now back to BGP, already in progress.

This is completely made up and none of the above information should be credited to the Dallas Police chief or any agent of the Dallas police department.:D

nice.... :lol: