Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Henry wants to play for the Saints or Cowboys:

Featured Replies

Everyone wants to play for the Cowboys, that should tell you something halfback20.

 

They all want to lose to the world champion New York Giants?:thumb::dancingpa

I'm with you. I say Dallas.

 

I say Mean Machine.:eek:

They all want to lose to the world champion New York Giants?:thumb::dancingpa

 

:rolleyes: :lol:

I bet he ends up a Saint.

 

Before or after he dies?:eek:

Cowboys? Saints? Which Penal league are they members of?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.