Finals Week

SvFan4life

Well got 1 final out of the way today, don't have another till friday. Didn't have to take 1 final because I already had an A in the class, then my other finals were online and I took them over the weekend.

How is finals going for everyone else?

I've got my last one in about 2 hours. I've been up all night trying to get a couple long assignments completed that I forgot to turn in during our last class meeting.

I have had one each of the previous three days and I've completed all of them in less than an hour each. My MUS108 History of Rock n Roll final took 8 minutes to complete.....don't you just love those profs that love to teach but HATE giving tests? LOL.

I have a presentation to give today then have to finish up one paper. Hope to be done by 4 this afternoon.

The one I've got at 10:10am should be completed in 20 minutes tops. I'll then grab a bite to eat then head on to bed until 4pm....I'll be getting back up to listen to the NKU baseball game.

I'm all finished, no classes again until August. :banana:

I'm currently at Maysville Community, taking classes online. I have 27 credits now, so I still have a long way to go. But at least I'm on the right path, I think. :lol:

18 more hours and I'm done with my bachelors at EKU.

Thinking of staying and getting my Masters.

18 more hours and I'm done with my bachelors at EKU.

Thinking of staying and getting my Masters.

That's fine, keeping rubbing it in. Your Pro team is better than mine, you are personally better than me, I GET IT! :p

The Spurs will lose here soon and the Giants will come back down to earth in a few months and I will have the last laugh, even if only for five minutes. :lol:

With that said, congrats on the Bachelors! :thumb: