Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vinny Zollo To UK ?

Featured Replies

Per MM.

 

Don't know a lot about the kid other than he visited campus today and he's tall :thumb:

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Got any info on this guy GT ?

I love this... This kid has a basketball IQ well beyond his years... I never thought I'd love to listen to a 15 year old talk about basketball.

Got any info on this guy GT ?

 

I don't know a ton about him because I didn't get to watch much 15u last spring and summer. From what I do know he's a very mature kid with a plus basketball IQ. He's got some work to do on things like footwork and quickness, but he has time to get that taken care of...

  • Author
I don't know a ton about him because I didn't get to watch much 15u last spring and summer. From what I do know he's a very mature kid with a plus basketball IQ. He's got some work to do on things like footwork and quickness, but he has time to get that taken care of...

 

Is he in the 2010 class ?

I don't know a ton about him because I didn't get to watch much 15u last spring and summer. From what I do know he's a very mature kid with a plus basketball IQ. He's got some work to do on things like footwork and quickness, but he has time to get that taken care of...

 

 

Doesn't that sound eerily familiar to Jared Carter? :scared:

Is he in the 2010 class ?

2011...

Doesn't that sound eerily familiar to Jared Carter? :scared:

He's not going to be the best player in Ohio in the 2011 class. That I do know... ;)

  • Author
He's not going to be the best player in Ohio in the 2011 class. That I do know... ;)

 

Who's that gonna be ?

Who's that gonna be ?

Chane Behannon. I fully expect him to be a Top 10 talent...

Could be real crowded at Scott County next year...

  • Author
Could be real crowded at Scott County next year...

 

I guess you listened to his interview ?

I guess you listened to his interview ?

Nope. Might get to it tomorrow...

  • Author
Nope. Might get to it tomorrow...

 

He mentioned Scott County and LC in his interview...

He has mentioned Scott County and LexCath has possible destinations several times, as well as a few schools in Indiana.

 

Zollo did commit to the Cats...Great pickup.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.