Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vinny Zollo To UK ?

Featured Replies

I love having a coach at UK that can actually recruit. A very refreshing change.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love having a coach at UK that can actually recruit. A very refreshing change.

 

Scott Co. appreciates it too!:D

Scott Co. appreciates it too!:D

 

Yeah, it looks like Scott County is going to be UK's JV team next season.

I love having a coach at UK that can actually recruit. A very refreshing change.

 

You got that right! BCG is thinking about the present and future and sounds as though he constantly out recruiting. That's awesome! I feel as though Tubby could have done the same or even better if he had just made it a priority. I felt like Tubby thought that the UK on the chest would recruit itself and that's just not the case these days. It did however keep UK competitive, just image what Tubby could have done if he'd spent half the time that BCG does recruiting. Billy G knows how to build a program and I am just stoked at the athletes he has recruited in his short time here. I'm glad that he's going after these 8th, 9th, 10th graders and getting them early. That is why I believe Tubby eventually left UK and is why BCG will succeed at UK. JMO!

Heard the UK president didn't like this commitment due to the age

^ What did he say about it?, and how old is that kid?

^^^

 

He really didn't like the commitment from the 8th grader.

Chane Behannon. I fully expect him to be a Top 10 talent...

 

Chane is a beast. All the majors will be after him, if not already. I wonder if he will finish his career at Aiken.

Chane is a beast. All the majors will be after him, if not already. I wonder if he will finish his career at Aiken.

 

If he goes to anywhere but UC, I'll be shocked. Ties to UC are very deep on this one...

Yeah, it looks like Scott County is going to be UK's JV team next season.

 

 

Pretty sad, but true. My as well be Oak Hill south.

Heard the UK president didn't like this commitment due to the age

 

I'm not happy with the president not giving us a raise this year, so I guess we're even.:p

I love having a coach at UK that can actually recruit. A very refreshing change.

 

In a few years UK will take the court and we will say where did all this talent come from? BCG works hard every day that's where.He has a plan and he is working his plan.

I'm not happy with the president not giving us a raise this year, so I guess we're even.:p

 

I thought Lee Todd wanted to make UK a top 20 school.BCG is just trying to do what he wants.:D

A lot of these guys are supposed to be very good players, but a ton can happen between now and when they're actually able to play at UK.

 

I don't know about anyone else, but I just can't get excited over getting commitments from kids that are 3-4 years away from even being able to sign their LOI's...

Pretty sad, but true. My as well be Oak Hill south.

 

Or... Oak Hill North ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.