Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vinny Zollo To UK ?

Featured Replies

Or... Oak Hill North ;)

 

Or Oak Hill West. I honestly feel like some of the UK coaches are directing kids to SC.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How tall is he right now?

 

6'8

Alot can happen between now and when he graduates. He's a stud now but will he be in 2011? Time will tell.

Or Oak Hill West. I honestly feel like some of the UK coaches are directing kids to SC.
Is that the official party line?

I'm not getting excited about all these pre-high schoolers giving verbals to come to UK. They are all verbals and not binding so don't get to excited. BCG may not even be at UK when some of these teenie-boppers graduate from high school.

  • Author
I'm not getting excited about all these pre-high schoolers giving verbals to come to UK. They are all verbals and not binding so don't get to excited. BCG may not even be at UK when some of these teenie-boppers graduate from high school.

 

Normally I'd agree with you. From what I understand though, we really didn't even "recruit" Avery. I think BCG was at an AAU event that Avery happened to be playing in (I think he plays on some 17 and under AAU team). I read that Avery's dad actually contacted UK about a scholarship opportunity.

 

I believe that Zollo and his family have been UK fans for a while. Seems like I read that somewhere.

 

I fully expect Zollo to be in a UK uniform when it's his time, and think theres a better chance that Avery will also suit up for the cats than most people are thinking.

Instantly one of the great UK names.

Instantly one of the great UK names.

His mom refuted that claim, but I was told the same three days ago...

His mom refuted that claim, but I was told the same three days ago...

 

Your reply sounds pretty funny after I edited my post.

 

I realized that I was a day behind on my transfer stories so I edited the post to save some face.

His mom refuted that claim, but I was told the same three days ago...

 

Your reply sounds pretty funny after I edited my post.

 

I realized that I was a day behind on my transfer stories so I edited the post to save some face.

For once in my life, I actually had a source very close to the situation that said it was a done deal, but it sure is a good thing I didn't Mark It Down.

For once in my life, I actually had a source very close to the situation that said it was a done deal, but it sure is a good thing I didn't Mark It Down.

I still think it has a good chance of happening, but the reports were a bit premature...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.