High School Fight Songs Help

statmanhensley

Hey all, I am going to be working the high school baseball games out in Florence this weekend and wanted to know if any of you all would be able to tell me the school fight songs for a few schools in particular.

I was able to call a friend that went to Boone County High School and he told me that BCHS's was the Michigan fight song.

The ones I still need are:

Ryle High School

Scott High School

Male High School

George Rogers Clark High School

Cov. Holy Cross High School

Covington Catholic High School

The reason why I wanted to get this information is because I thought it would be a nice touch playing the fight song for each school once per game....probably about half way through each game.

Any information would be GREATLY appreciated.

THANKS!!!

Hey all, I am going to be working the high school baseball games out in Florence this weekend and wanted to know if any of you all would be able to tell me the school fight songs for a few schools in particular.

I was able to call a friend that went to Boone County High School and he told me that BCHS's was the Michigan fight song.

The ones I still need are:

Ryle High School

Scott High School

Male High School

George Rogers Clark High School

Cov. Holy Cross High School

Covington Catholic High School

The reason why I wanted to get this information is because I thought it would be a nice touch playing the fight song for each school once per game....probably about half way through each game.

Any information would be GREATLY appreciated.

THANKS!!!

Check with goldsunrise for GRC's.

Thanks for the help so far.

Anyone else have any information for me?

I'll probably be calling the schools that I don't have anything on sometime around Wednesday afternoon so I'll have time to scavenge the internet in hopes I can find the songs.

I've heard the Scott theme songs on some old NFL films videos. One of the first two Steeler's Superbowls (either IX of XIII) they play it in a loop a few times during the highlights. I always wanted to know the name of the song. Probably my favorite of all the local schools fight songs.

All You Colonels Rally 'Round

Fill The Valley with a mighty sound

There's a job to be done by the blue & white

Success can be won if we fight, fight, fight.

With a spirit that will not die,

And the pledge of our loyalty

We will fight for ole Covington Catholic High

And go onward to victory

That's pretty much it. It's been a while, but I can still sing it. :D