Track the Reds (Week 6)

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Weathers going to do for this club?

Basically the same thing he did last year, except an inning earlier. I don't know why you don't like Weathers, but he was the best thing in the bullpen last year.

I would prefer Bailey get another shot.

That means another move would have to be made... If Weathers were to come off the DL and Arroyo go on it then a move would have to be made to bring Homer up...

I'm not disagreeing, but who to send down or DFA...

Basically the same thing he did last year, except an inning earlier. I don't know why you don't like Weathers, but he was the best thing in the bullpen last year.

I liked Weathers last year. I predicted that old age (he is old) would catch up to him this season, and that he would not be the same guy. You'd think the Reds would learn after Courmier and Stanton, to stop paying and relying on pitchers in their 40's. Guess not.

That means another move would have to be made... If Weathers were to come off the DL and Arroyo go on it then a move would have to be made to bring Homer up...

I'm not disagreeing, but who to send down or DFA...

Fogg.

What happens tomorrow if Weathers comes off the DL? Who is gone?

Jr. looked horrible swinging the bat today.

Unless, Walt has the guts enough to pull the trigger on trades, I don't see any solution to the Reds offensive woes.

What trade(s) are you going to make? You have to have a willing trade partner.