• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be insane if true.

Favors would be awesome.

I think it may be Hood though. He named us his leader in an interview a few days ago and also said he would like to make a decision soon.

Either one would be fine with me:thumb:

This is an odd recruiting story. According to Rivals. BCG watched the kid play, by accident, one time at an event here recently. He told the kids father he liked his game. The kids father then called BCG and BCG offered the scholarship to the kid on the phone.

The odd that this kid ever steps foot on UK's campus are very slim. He is 13 or 14 years old, and college is way...way... far away.

BCG is recruiting for the future, it just seems he is taking too many early commitments. This week alone he has took a high school freshman and a middle schooler. Sometimes these kids don't develop anymore, and the verbal commitment of them could keep other prospects from being interested.

Isn't the kid who verballed to UK a week or two after BCG decommiting.

One thing about, like it or not he is at least spreading the word and getting in with these kids.

Exposure and image...

BCG went to work on 2010 class. As Mike DeCoursey mentioned in the Sporting News, the recruiting game is changing. Ferguson said it was too late for IU to get in on him...too late?

UK's 2010 class will be off the hook if they get two more verbals from kids that I am hearing about that may very well verbal soon.

I believe that Jon Hood is the next verbal, they are alluding too.

This is an odd recruiting story. According to Rivals. BCG watched the kid play, by accident, one time at an event here recently. He told the kids father he liked his game. The kids father then called BCG and BCG offered the scholarship to the kid on the phone.

The odd that this kid ever steps foot on UK's campus are very slim. He is 13 or 14 years old, and college is way...way... far away.

BCG is recruiting for the future, it just seems he is taking too many early commitments. This week alone he has took a high school freshman and a middle schooler. Sometimes these kids don't develop anymore, and the verbal commitment of them could keep other prospects from being interested.

Isn't the kid who verballed to UK a week or two after BCG decommiting.

One thing about, like it or not he is at least spreading the word and getting in with these kids.

He took a sophomore this week. I am not aware of any freshman he has taken.